News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda discussion

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

Here lies the Nintendo Channel.
2006 - 2013
(I think...)

Now that you mention it, I'd just like to see them reuse Molgera's boss theme in another game for another boss. At the very least, I'd like another Zelda game where every boss has a different theme.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

bosses usually do have different themes now
I know Skyward Sword did with Koloktos being "that theme"
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Well, only some games had different themes. The latest zelda game, triforce heroes, didn't have different themes. When the bosses have different themes, it feels good...

Nitro Indigo

Tentalus and Scaldera from SS have the same theme.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dudeman

yeah I know they got really lazy the boss of the skyview temple and the boss of the fire sanctuary have the same theme too
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ōkami~MD

Aren't they both girahim though (girahim giraham girarororah?)
Still lazy though

I will feel really stupid if they're not
Koloktos was just *mwah* perfection
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Ōkami~MD

In regards to Zelda U being put on the NX, I would feel kind of cheated since we've been waiting so long for an actual wii u Zelda entry. We don't want hyrule warriors! We want classic Zelda
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Dudeman

mikey

obviously it's been too long since I've played any Zelda game other than wind waker ._.
I still think Skyward Sword had a lot of effort put into the soundtrack, so I wouldn't call it lazy
ah but sarcasm
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Dudeman on April 06, 2016, 02:30:38 PM

Ok.......... I get it i don't get it

It's probably for the best that just went flying over my head  :-\
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Dudeman

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 06, 2016, 02:35:15 PMOk.......... I get it i don't get it

It's probably for the best that just went flying over my head  :-\
The joke was that the reason the two bosses had the same theme was because they were the same boss. Oh well.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

I guess somebody had to post that.
Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 06, 2016, 02:28:56 PMIn regards to Zelda U being put on the NX, I would feel kind of cheated since we've been waiting so long for an actual wii u Zelda entry. We don't want hyrule warriors! We want classic Zelda
Rumors are spreading that Zelda U will be a cross-platform release with the NX, sort of like Twilight Princess but without the gap between releases. Or maybe with the gap between releases. IDK.

cashwarrior1

I love it when zelda (or any video game) re-incarnates bosses from previous games. Did anyone notice that the ice boss in triforce heroes, "Blizzagia" is just an ice version of Volvagia from the Fire Temple in Ocarina of Time?