News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

General Animal Crossing

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 01, 2016, 12:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

With the 15th anniversary coming up in thirteen days, I decided to make this thread to discuss Animal Crossing. Let's face it, if Nintendo forgot Zelda's 30th anniversary, they're probably going to forget AC's 15th too.

To start this thread, what's your favourite K.K. Slider song? Mine is K.K. Condor. I first got it through a random K.K. request, having never heard it before, and when I heard the aircheck, I was shocked. It reminded me of Spirit Tracks so much, and I LOVE that game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Sebastian

Nitro Indigo

That thread hasn't been posted on for 2 years... is there no rules against reviving threads on this site?
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

maybe a better place for animal crossing discussion is just in the New Leaf thread (if that exists).  Also if you've got New Leaf we have a super awsum 3DS gaming skype chat that you can join.  On topic: Favorite KK is KK Metal
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 01, 2016, 12:30:06 PMThat thread hasn't been posted on for 2 years... is there no rules against reviving threads on this site?
I think it's better to bump a thread than to make a new one.

Nitro Indigo

I've got a lot to learn about how this community works, but I don't think there's a New Leaf thread...

Waddle Bro

lol shoutouts nitro indigo
Also K.K Cruisin' all the way fam :] New AC would be dopeee

Quote from: Sebastian on April 01, 2016, 12:44:46 PMI think it's better to bump a thread than to make a new one.
sebastian next time i recommend reading the rules before minimodding and suggesting bumping to 2yr old topics :-X
Quote from: RULEZ- If the thread hasn't been posted in over 6 months: Do not post there. That is a dead thread and you would be "necrobumping", which is ban able. If you feel your post would incite new discussions, then ask a Mod. If they decide it's not worth the necrobump, they will either say post it elsewhere or make a new thread. If you necrobump a thread without prior mod permission, you will be banned regardless of how active the thread becomes.

Sebastian

Quote from: Waddle Bro on April 01, 2016, 12:45:11 PMminimodding
I think that word has been taken out of context one too many times. I'm kinda tired of people calling me a "minimod" when I say anything opinionated.

EDIT: I didn't realize that was in the rules. I only said that because I heard Dudeman say that bumping over making a new topic is probably better.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on April 01, 2016, 12:45:11 PMForum Etiquette Guide
ftfy

Zeila

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 01, 2016, 12:36:33 PMAlso if you've got New Leaf we have a super awsum 3DS gaming skype chat that you can join.

My favorite rendition has to be Adrisaurus' K.K. Bossa Cover or Zorzy's K.K. Cruisin Cover, but as for the originals, I really like K.K. Metal, K.K. Adventure, and Go K.K. Rider

Nitro Indigo

I don't use Skype.

Mind if I shamelessly self-promote my own remixes here?

I watched the Animal Crossing movie once... for about twenty minutes... then I stopped and never came back... years ago...

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Zeila on April 01, 2016, 12:54:21 PMZorzy's K.K. Cruisin Cover
shoutouts this cover :]

Quote from: Sebastian on April 01, 2016, 12:50:13 PMI think that word has been taken out of context one too many times. I'm kinda tired of people calling me a "minimod" when I say anything opinionated.
Spoiler
Quote from: urban dicA normal forum poster that takes it upon themselves to push forum rules and tell everybody how to conduct themselves instead of leaving it up to the mods. Typically reserved for people that don't know what they're talking about, act like they have some kind of authority, and/or are obviously doing what they're doing to try to score points with the real mods and become moderators themselves. (especially if it becomes a regular thing for them and/or they don't contribute much good to the community otherwise)

A typical minimod would go into a thread where several members are in an intense, hostile argument that hasn't degenerated to the point where nobody's having an intellectual discussion anymore and tell everybody to stop flaming and trolling each other, and possibly that they'll be banned if they continue.
[close]
Also call me illiterate fam but
Quote from: Sebastian on April 01, 2016, 12:13:05 PMhttp://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=6508.0
when your first post on a topic contains nothing but a link, there's not rly an opinion to be deducted from it :s

Quote from: Sebastian on April 01, 2016, 12:50:13 PMEDIT: I didn't realize that was in the rules. I only said that because I heard Dudeman say that bumping over making a new topic is probably better.
ftfy
Quote17) No spamming, trolling, creating unnecessary threads or polls, or otherwise post disruptive or obnoxious things. See Forum Etiquette for further clarification of what we consider spam.

SlowPokemon

The first I ever heard was K.K. Condor in Wild World, so that one is special. Some of my favorites are:

K.K. Waltz
K.K. Aria
K.K. Bossa
Pondering
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 01, 2016, 01:04:47 PMThe first I ever heard was K.K. Condor in Wild World, so that one is special. Some of my favorites are:

K.K. Waltz
K.K. Aria
K.K. Bossa
Pondering
Oh man. I love those too!

Spoiler
Quote from: Sebastian on April 01, 2016, 12:44:46 PMI think it's better to bump a thread than to make a new one.
I state an opinion.

Spoiler
[close]
Then you spat the rules at me.....which is technically mini-modding xD

Quote from: Sebastian on April 01, 2016, 12:50:13 PMI think that word has been taken out of context one too many times. I'm kinda tired of people calling me a "minimod" when I say anything opinionated.

EDIT: I didn't realize that was in the rules. I only said that because I heard Dudeman say that bumping over making a new topic is probably better.
ftfy
I state another opinion and specify that I didn't realize it was in the rules.

Spoiler
[close]
Aaaaand you show me more rules which is mini-modding.

You are not only mini-modding, but you are also being hypocritical.

[close]

mikey

MAYDAY MAYDAY
MAJOR DERAIL
ABORT ASAP
unmotivated

braix

I feel like it's better to necrobump a thread than to make another one, but maybe we can let this slide. But I don't see the need to make another one for New Leaf, you literally did just name this "General Animal Crossing"
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.