News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Update, Friday 1st of April 2016

Started by Latios212, March 31, 2016, 09:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: Yugi on April 01, 2016, 03:07:52 AMBut nah, I just saw this on Facebook and just wanted to comment that this is A+ trolling. Keep up the good work.
Aye sir!

Good to see you again though, SocialFox.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 31, 2016, 09:53:36 PMI have no idea whether to be flattered or offended. That was my actual untouched arrangement for that one XD

Well, the GiIvasunner version, ya. It was just hilarious
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Latios212

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 31, 2016, 10:46:39 PMI feel like this joke is only funny if you can look at a sheet and know what it sounds like
Well we do have Finale and midi playback!

But I'm sure if you look at the PDF (we had some mus conversion issues) for "That Person's Name Is" the audio will just play itself... :J
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Latios212 on April 01, 2016, 07:45:13 AMWell we do have Finale and midi playback!

But I'm sure if you look at the PDF (we had some mus conversion issues) for "That Person's Name Is" the audio will just play itself... :J

I mean like that's just the only explanation I can find for why other people aren't getting it lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

AC3TheAnimator

I can't believe how easily I fell for every part of this joke.
I wish I were better at piano so I could learn all the cool stuff on this site.

But hey, at least I can use it to make music. https://www.youtube.com/AC3Productions

Dude

Quote from: Altissimo on April 01, 2016, 06:38:06 AMThe cool new sheets are more or less nonexistent. At least, national park is, i assume the others are too
Quote from: Dude on April 01, 2016, 01:40:05 AMOh.

Oh.

I just got it.

Whoops.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Yugi on April 01, 2016, 03:07:52 AMIt's official. I'm coming back to the forum.

APRIL FOOLS

But nah, I just saw this on Facebook and just wanted to comment that this is A+ trolling. Keep up the good work.

best joke kek/10

me irl
[close]

Altissimo

Dude

Quote from: Altissimo on April 01, 2016, 08:52:53 AMsorry i somehow missed like half the posts on page 2 o.O
it's ok I don't pay attention to people here either

Bloop

Tobbeh99

Lol this joke was so funny! Opened the box with expectation of seeing a list with the entire soundtrack, but then shows the Super Pitfall soundtrack, the smallest Arrangement Project ever, lol.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

I just saw one of the songs from today's update on an actual series page...?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.