News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Update, Friday 1st of April 2016

Started by Latios212, March 31, 2016, 09:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 31, 2016, 10:07:20 PMAnd he doesn't even check the cool new sheets that we all worked so hard on to make perfectly accurate and perfectly beautiful and it took us so long and he doesn't even care and it was so painstakingly difficult and tedious and it's like it never happened to him
Sorry it came off to you that way; I didn't mean to demean any of your sheets. I just wasn't sure whether or not to expect my sheet in the next update so I wanted to ask to get a general frame of reference.
is this all a really clever April Fool's joke don't do this to me I'm running on 3 hours of sleep cmon dude
what is shitpost

JDMEK5

Quote from: Dude on March 31, 2016, 10:11:57 PMbeing less of a prick would help get your point across imo
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 31, 2016, 10:12:22 PMSorry it came off to you that way; I didn't mean to demean any of your sheets. I just wasn't sure whether or not to expect my sheet in the next update so I wanted to ask to get a general frame of reference.
No no no no no guys it was just sarcasm. ily. I reiterated the amount of work spent on it as a hint that the recipient ought to go and see our masterful handiwork *sarcasm again*
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Oh. Sorry. I couldn't tell at all honestly.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 29, 2014, 09:55:18 PMFor something to be a joke, it has to be funny
Also I seem to be able to delete posts in this topic, is that normal?

Yep, weird

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bespinben

I would like to take this moment to publicly confess my utmost gratitude for the honor of having my latest and greatest work to be hosted on this update. Delving into the deepest depths of pianistic possibility and human capability was a journey never to be forgotten.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

Oh
I think the joke is starting to dawn on me

Screw giivasunner and everything he stands for
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I feel like this joke is only funny if you can look at a sheet and know what it sounds like
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

it's still 3/31, my humor has yet to be enabled.

me irl
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Took me a while to realize this was a joke... this is why I don't like hoaxes; I feel stupid for believing them. DX
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

It's official. I'm coming back to the forum.

APRIL FOOLS

But nah, I just saw this on Facebook and just wanted to comment that this is A+ trolling. Keep up the good work.

BrainyLucario

Great way to kick off my Birthday, guys... gg
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on March 31, 2016, 10:11:57 PMbeing less of a prick would help get your point across imo

Unless that was a April fools joke then you got me.

The cool new sheets are more or less nonexistent. At least, national park is, i assume the others are too