News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Update, Friday 1st of April 2016

Started by Latios212, March 31, 2016, 09:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

We've got a huge two-part update for you today!

Any Undertale fans out there? Here's an update you won't want to miss!

As you may know, it takes loads of work and dedication to arrange sheet music by ear. It's even more work to completely arrange sheet music for an entire OST, especially a sound track that consists of over 100 tunes! In some cases, the NinSheetMusic community will band together in an effort to complete entire soundtracks, as community "Arrangement Projects" to make dreams like this come true. You all wanted it, so here it is! Toby Fox's esteemed cult classic:

Track List
[NES] Super Pitfall
"Balloon" by Olimar12345
"Intro / Main Theme" by Olimar12345
"The Dark World" by Th3Gavst3r
"Reprise" by Olimar12345
"Ending" by Th3Gavst3r
"Game Over" by Olimar12345
[close]

...and that's not all! We've still got another handful of great new arrangements! Remember, we only upload high-quality rips sheets.

[3DS] Bravely Default
"That Person's Name Is" by Dudeman

[3DS] Fire Emblem Awakening
"......" by JDMEK5

[GB] Kirby's Dream Land 2
"Float Islands" by Latios212

[NDS] Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version
"Hurry Along 2" by JDMEK5

[NDS] Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version
"Route 209 (Night)" by TheMarioPianist

[NDS] Pokémon HeartGold Version & Pokémon SoulSilver Version
"National Park" by Bespinben, Don Valentino, JDMEK5, braixen1264, and Latios212

[NDS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
"Dialga's Fight to the Finish! (Three Pianos)" by Bespinben
"Sacrifice" by Bespinben

[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
"Slider" by Sebastian

[PC] Undertale
"Can You Really Call This A Hotel, I Didn't Receive A Mint On My Pillow Or Anything" by Nebbles

Be sure to take a look at all the new sheets! I checked them all over myself and they're all top quality! Which ones would you like to learn? :)

Edit: As April Fools is over these will be taken off the main site but you can still find them here!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Just learned National Park for myself, actually! :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zeila

The hardest one to learn by far is "Can You Really Call This A Hotel, I Didn't Receive A Mint On My Pillow Or Anything," but "National Park" is a close second

JDMEK5

All hail Dudeman is greatest arranger ever. I bow to you, oh glorious leader

Seriously tho I think his sheet is ma fav in this update. Soooo beautiful...

Oh and "That Person's Name Is" is the toughest to learn imo
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Okay, this is the best one we've had in years. I can't believe you actually got me.

Hurry Along 2 is my favorite.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 31, 2016, 09:52:20 PMHurry Along 2 is my favorite.
I have no idea whether to be flattered or offended. That was my actual untouched arrangement for that one XD
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Latios212 on March 31, 2016, 09:28:18 PMAs you may know, it takes loads of work and dedication to arrange sheet music by ear. It's even more work to completely arrange sheet music for an entire OST, especially a sound track that consists of over 100 tunes! In some cases, the NinSheetMusic community will ban together in an effort to complete entire soundtracks, as community "Arrangement Projects" to make dreams like this come true. You all wanted it, so here it is! Toby Fox's esteemed cult classic:
Track List
[NES] Super Pitfall
"Balloon" by Olimar12345
"Intro / Main Theme" by Olimar12345
"The Dark World" by Th3Gavst3r
"Reprise" by Olimar12345
"Ending" by Th3Gavst3r
"Game Over" by Olimar12345
[close]
You're kidding, right? All that hard work and effort that went into the Undertale project, and you guys forget the one song that's the most memorable out of the entire game! God, it's like you guys didn't even play the game!
My god, some people...

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

I'm glad everyone's enjoying the high-quality sheets! It was definitely worth the effort for us to go through every track and listen for every note carefully :D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dude

No site reskins or anything for today... How disappointing.

mikey

Is there a very clever joke here that I'm missing
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

So I'm not sure that this is the right place to do this, but my sheet was accepted 3 or 4 days ago. Is there a reason it isn't here? I'm not salty or anything and I'm totally sympathetic to mods being busy and all, I'm just curious to know.
Nice update guys!
what is shitpost

JDMEK5

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 31, 2016, 10:04:04 PMSo I'm not sure that this is the right place to do this, but my sheet was accepted 3 or 4 days ago. Is there a reason it isn't here? I'm not salty or anything and I'm totally sympathetic to mods being busy and all, I'm just curious to know.
Nice update guys!
And he doesn't even check the cool new sheets that we all worked so hard on to make perfectly accurate and perfectly beautiful and it took us so long and he doesn't even care and it was so painstakingly difficult and tedious and it's like it never happened to him

My Arrangements

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 31, 2016, 10:07:20 PMAnd he doesn't even check the cool new sheets that we all worked so hard on to make perfectly accurate and perfectly beautiful and it took us so long and he doesn't even care and it was so painstakingly difficult and tedious and it's like it never happened to him
being less of a prick would help get your point across imo

Unless that was a April fools joke then you got me.