News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

NSM discusses the state of affairs

Started by Dude, March 26, 2016, 09:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Quote from: Dude on March 26, 2016, 09:01:52 PMI've also noticed a very large amount of favoritism by the mods as well.
Quote from: Dude on March 26, 2016, 09:01:52 PMbecause mods should be unbiased

Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2015, 02:02:56 PMNo.

Tits or gtfo
Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2015, 02:42:50 PMFuck. you.
Quote from: Dude on November 11, 2012, 11:21:26 AMUmm no. You've been here for a week, you have no idea what you're talking about.

So please stfu.
Quote from: Dude on February 01, 2013, 06:00:12 PMI'm sorry but this is annoying me.

What the fuck will that do? If you're going to say something to make me feel a bit better when you know I'm not Christian, just say something like "I'll keep you in my thoughts.", because when you say you're praying for me that pisses me off incredibly.

Thank you.
Quote from: Dude on August 22, 2011, 06:34:27 PMUniverse-X is a whore/bitch/fucker/badname. I hope he dies in a pit of despair.

Ass.
Quote from: Dude on August 06, 2011, 12:57:14 PMSee you on facebook, mega-bitch.
Quote from: Dude on August 17, 2013, 10:06:08 PMActually, on second thought, fuck you.

If you really don't want to be friends just politely ignore it and not look like a complete asshole.

Honestly, if you don't want to give a fuck about us, then I for one am not going to give a fuck about you.
Quote from: Dude on July 19, 2011, 06:28:17 PM
Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2011, 06:03:33 PMIn all seriousness though I would really appriciate it if you didn't cuss. Going back to the original topics, that's one of my biggest pet peeves.
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Lol I stretched the page post area :3
Quote from: Dude on February 18, 2011, 12:56:48 PMDon't be a fag, drp.
Quote from: Dude on September 30, 2010, 12:05:55 PMinb4 someone says something about you being a stupid little fanboy who has nothing else better to do than to praise Nintendo for the shit games they make 60% of the time.

Oh wait. I just did.
Quote from: Dude on September 26, 2010, 03:39:52 PMActually, one question before I go.

Askalice, why are you even here? You don't do anything. All I've seen you do is be active in this board and nothing else.

You make me sick.
Quote from: Dude on June 19, 2010, 12:49:51 PMThank you.

EDIT: I fucking reported that fucking little fucker, SlowPokemon. Fuck you.
Quote from: Dude on June 13, 2010, 01:29:52 PMI refuse to answer yours.

The person below me thinks U-X is a prick.
Quote from: Dude on June 04, 2010, 11:26:53 AMOk. You seriously need to fuck off.
Quote from: Dude on May 07, 2010, 02:03:42 PMWell, at least you people aren't religious freaks who hate people who disagree with your beliefs. (Akiro/Methos)

I guess I can stand you guys more than him.

EDIT: fixed
Quote from: Dude on May 05, 2010, 03:09:31 PMFuck off U-X
Quote from: Dude on April 25, 2010, 08:54:22 PMwow.

You're retarded, right? Honestly, no one could be this clueless without having a severe mental disability, right?

Edit: So apparently he's in 6th grade, so I guess it could be forgivable.
Quote from: Dude on October 27, 2009, 01:45:49 PMnot really.

The person below me is a religion freak.
Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2015, 01:57:16 PMOk, I'm going to say something and it's probably going to piss some people off, but idgaf.

I don't like how everyone is playing along with TG about his gender. I mean I was OK when his avatar was just chicken fries but now with it being Miku and text like "Omg I'm so pretty #DirtySlut" or some shit it kinda pisses me off.

Plus he mentions wanting a girlfriend multiple times.That was a joke.

So please, stop it with the female pronouns guys.
Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2015, 11:34:18 AM2 out of 3 of those people I don't give a fuck about and have shitty opinions so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote from: Dude on July 20, 2015, 06:32:02 PMWhy would you want to kill yourself? You have a pretty good life. See that roof over your head? Notice how it's a comfortable temperature? Your belly full of food? That bed you sleep in? Plenty of people would kill to have a life like yours, and yet you're willing to just throw it away? Do you not realize how fortunate you are? Oh, no one likes you? What about the people who tolerate you enough to try and stop you from hurting or killing yourself? Your life is fine, so shut up about how bad you think it is!
Quote from: Dude on July 20, 2015, 06:37:37 PMWHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT SO FUCKING BAD?? IMAGINE BEING AN ORPHAN IN AFRICA, FUCKING STARVING WITH NO FUCKING PARENTS. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THEM INSTEAD?
Quote from: Dude on February 25, 2015, 08:40:04 AMshut up you slutfucker
Quote from: Dude on August 11, 2014, 06:26:49 PMBut you haven't experienced it so your opinion is shit.
Quote from: Dude on October 22, 2013, 02:35:02 PMI don't get why you're so fucking pissed off and it's pissing me off in the process.

Even if I PM'd you, you wouldn't have answered, so why not make it public?

Altissimo

but it's not just dude who thinks this, it's a lot of members, and not with regards to JUST dude, so like, singling out dude's posts simply because he's the one that brought this whole thing forward isn't conducive to discussion really...........

Dude

Some of those are rebuttals to other attacks on me anyway so it doesn't really count.

Or sarcasm. Which apparently no one ever understands anymore.

Ruto

Yes, let's pull up some of the shit people said and did in 2009 or so. Because it helps this situation a lot.

But how does that have to do with what you bolded/etc? Dude never suggested he wanted to be mod.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Dude isn't a mod. If you're staffing the damn place expect to be held to a higher standard.
Also bear in mind that at least half of those are several years old.
EDIT: Ninja'd by Ruto.
what is shitpost

Winter

Nothing I said had anything to to with a theoretical Dude being a mod. Dude mentioned that he shouldn't have been banned for 3 days because of a recent post. I went ahead and highlighted a few of his previous questionable posts that could have gotten him banned had the mods at the time been 'unbiased' like he suggested. Idk what Ruto and Soot are talking about.

Dude

Because saying "fuck" is a bannable offense. Of course.

Winter

Feel free to click on any of the quotes. They are all hyperlinks and will send you on a nostalgia fueled adventure and you can see for yourself the context of the quotes. I highly recommend the Universe-X event. Perhaps the TZP event where TZP feels empathy for Dude and says she will pray for him, and Dude attacks her religion. The "The Person Below Me" thread has some awesome passive aggressive remarks you should check out. There's even a suicide related comment in there that is loads worse than mlf's comment. If your excuse for your comments is that they are sarcasm, then that means that mlf can also be forgiven for his post because it was also sarcastic. Therefore your argument is invalid.

Altissimo

If anyone but Dude had said that mods were unfair would you be digging up dirt on them? Listen, I said before, Dude is just the person bringing forth the complaint many of us feel, and I think this is a low blow that is missing the point of the conversation. Can we discuss the complaints instead of attacking the person who decided to be the spokesperson?

Dude

Yeah I just felt like saying something.

I'm not the only person who feels this way.

Also, maybe they should have banned me for those comments, but they didn't.

Winter

Quote from: Altissimo on March 27, 2016, 01:53:04 PMCan we discuss the complaints instead of attacking the person who decided to be the spokesperson?

Yes

Dude

It seems like everyone completely missed my first point.

Winter

Well, one of the first things you mentioned was favoritism by mods, such as Kefka having favoritism for you, Ruto, and some others? (Being the sole reason why you were not banned for those comments)

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Winter on March 27, 2016, 01:58:26 PMYes
Then let's actually discuss the possibility of mods picking favorites and not be digging up tons of dirt on the person who happened to bring it up without actually addressing the claim. I don't condone most any of the quotes you brought up, but given that A) they're unrelated and B) they're several years old, they're not the thing we should focus on.\

Favoritism by mods isn't just related to Dude. Take the example of Dudeman issuing me a warning after a satirical statement of a serious comment by another member.
what is shitpost

Dude

Quote from: Winter on March 27, 2016, 02:02:27 PMWell, one of the first things you mentioned was favoritism by mods, such as Kefka having favoritism for you, Ruto, and some others? (Being the sole reason why you were not banned for those comments)
Ok read all of the first paragraph and try again