News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

NSM discusses the state of affairs

Started by Dude, March 26, 2016, 09:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Quote from: Winter on March 27, 2016, 03:41:19 PMI stopped posting after a while, but I worked one-on-one with Deku checking sheets until the day he left

This is false! Deku officially left 6/8/15 and you were not helping him with submissions then!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Winter on March 27, 2016, 03:45:02 PMI don't like working with Olimar, Dude.
If you don't like a co-worker for that long, shouldn't you probably quit that job? I mean he gets along fine with the other updaters fine, right?

Winter

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 27, 2016, 03:48:50 PMThis is false! Deku officially left 6/8/15 and you were not helping him with submissions then!

Says who? Deku unofficially left much before then

Also how can you speak on behalf of what I was doing in private message with Deku?

Winter

Quote from: Dude on March 27, 2016, 03:49:09 PMIf you don't like a co-worker for that long, shouldn't you probably quit that job? I mean he gets along fine with the other updaters fine, right?

Yeah, the other Updaters /loooove/ Olimar. ha.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Winter on March 27, 2016, 03:50:25 PMSays who? Deku unofficially left much before then

Also how can you speak on behalf of what I was doing in private message with Deku?

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=851.msg293566#msg293566
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

I mean sure, he has issues, but you aren't a ray of sunshine either

SlowPokemon

Personally...I feel like Olimar is always trying to do what's best for our site
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Winter on March 27, 2016, 03:50:59 PMYeah, the other Updaters /loooove/ Olimar. ha.

Yeah we don't always get along perfectly, but we get shit done and don't sit and whine when there are technical difficulties that may be easily work around.

Winter

Dude

Winter, we said we would be calm about this.

Winter

I've got multiple years of frustration about things. you think you're upset about things, but you forget that I'm also in the same position as you. Discussing how wrong things are at the moment. You said you'd be calm, I never did.

I tried calm back then:

Quote from: Winter on August 22, 2011, 07:00:56 PMThis is getting out of hand. Please stop now.

Re: The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Dude

Sir, I've been here longer than you have so I know how things are supposed to be. The way it is now is not it.

Winter

Olimar12345