BrainyLucario used Heal Pulse....It's Super Effective...

Started by BrainyLucario, January 15, 2016, 05:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

I have to hand It to everyone on this site...they know how to make a new member feel welcome. I wanted to make a topic in order to thank everyone I've ever had the honor of talking to on the site! I'm not leaving the site anytime soon, I just needed to say thanks!

Yug_Guy-this guy right here, is one of the major reasons why I started to post on the forums, again. He's ben very helpful in helping me figure out how to transcribe sheet music. His Undertale project helped me realize how awesome it would be to transcribe for this site. Here's to Yug_Guy, a guy with a heart as big as his mustache!

Olimar12345-Olimar, where do I start with you? I owe a lot to you ever since you helped me finish Splattack! and as much as I mess up and cause problems, you still put up with me. Your a good guy who, despite being intimidating, isn't afraid to crack a joke every now and then. You also really helped me get through my week of being banned. I was extremely frustrated, but you were a person I could talk to who didn't fully accuse me of making an alternate account. Thanks so much.

Dudeman-or should I say, JOOOOOOOHHHHHNNNN CEEEEENNNNAA! haha! I'm messing with you. Dudeman, you've been a major help to me on the site. Your post's always seem to make me laugh, and you never pass up an opportunity to make a sarcastic comment, and that's amazing.Your feedback on my art made me feel even more determined to actually finish it. You have great taste in games, as well!

Latios212-I don't know how you do it, but you always seem to find a way to cheer people up. You're always in a happy mood whenever you post, and your mood's contagious! You're also an excellent host for the arrangement project!

Tobbeh99- I really appreciated your help with the glissando trouble I had with Splattack!. It was really confusing to me but you showed me how i should have looked. This taught me a lot, and has really helped me with my other arrangements!

NocturnOfShadow You may insult a game that I enjoy tremendously, but you also have helped me make my sheet music better, in more ways than one. Your advice on Dogsong (DOV) helped me fix a bunch of the mistakes present in my sheets. You also make the site a lot more interesting with your crazy actions! Your spider-man cup story also put me in a good mood for the rest of that day!

Nebbles-Your Undertale topic has made me feel right at home here on NSM, and has showed me just how many NSM members actually enjoy the game! You're always here to help people out who want to try the game and need advice, which is very kind of you.

E. Gadd Industries-You saw this one coming, didn't you? E. Gadd and I are friends irl, so naturally, he introduced me to NSM. I never intended to ever be a part of this site, but with his encouragement, I started posting. He's the sole reason I'm on this site today. He's always there to help me, as well, and I'm there to help him whenever he needs it.

Braixen1264- You are an incredible artist, and I really apreciate your feedback on my art. I may not be incredible at drawing, but the feedback you give me really motivates me to improve even more!

Magic Mole- you created an amazing avater pixelation for me! I really appreciated that. You also share a love for the same sport as me as well! It was really kind of you to include 3 different levels of pixelation for me, even though you could have only done one!

Oronoco- You bring an aura of kindness with you all the time. The topics you post in seem to be a bit more cheerful than before. It honestly surprised me when you actually thanked me for notifying you via PM that you had a choice in my story. I was not expecting anyone to thank me, but when you did, it made me feel appreciated.

Bespinben-I've always been a fan of your sheets, long before I was ever called BrainyLucario. You know just what to say to solve an argument like the one in The Introductions thread. I always like reading your posts, for they can be really goofy, and also extremely serious. Even in the skype chat, you make me laugh! (hehe..the God of HyperDoughnut!)
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 15, 2016, 05:46:16 AMYug_Guy-this guy right here, is one of the major reasons why I started to post on the forums, again. He's ben very helpful in helping me figure out how to transcribe sheet music. His Undertale project helped me realize how awesome it would be to transcribe for this site. Here's to Yug_Guy, a guy with a heart as big as his mustache!

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 15, 2016, 05:46:16 AMYour feedback on my art made me fell even more determined to actually finish it.
I see what you did there

Gracias para tus palabras muy amables.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Aw this is cute
Kind of you to do this, it's always great knowing that somebody appreciates you
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Really wonderful post! Your welcome with the feedback on glissandos, I gladly help people with various issues on arrangement. :)

note: you can actually use 2 glissando lines, but it means that you should do a double-note-glissando, a glissando with 2 notes. Usually you do this with octaves so you have a octave-glissando.
1 line - 1 note sliding down or up
2 notes - 2 notes sliding down or up
haven't seen any higher number of lines, probably because it isn't that necessary and useful.   
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 15, 2016, 01:36:25 PMAw this is cute
Kind of you to do this, it's always great knowing that somebody appreciates you
I'm gonna include you Braix, but It's gonna take some time due to my grounding...

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

Bespinben and Oronoco are not safe from Heal pulse!!! Olimar's thank you has also been updated.