News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

How to get a non hacked celebi and jirachi

Started by chipmunk884, June 23, 2008, 12:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Heh I actually own the Colosseum bonus disc, so I can get as many Jirachis as I want :D

me irl
[close]

acropol

Shiny Boy

Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

chipmunk884

I'm not going to bother trying this now, because i just got a celebi from wifi, and i'm not beating the elite four 10 times and doing 100 battles just to get jirachi, which i don't even need for the national dex, because it doesn't count the event legendaries.  and btw, you know how legendaries are considered "ubers", well did you know that wobbuffet is also considered an "uber".

Shiny Boy

Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Echo

Wob was only Uber for the Advance generation iirc, and that was only really to prevent ties/boringly long matches when two Wobs lock each other Shadow Tag.

Not that that's the only reason. Locking anything + Encore + easy counter attack killing is pretty overpowering.

Davey

Heh, I didn't waste my time. AR ftw. I have every legendary. But most of 'em I got legitly. I just don't want to go to fucking New York or Oregon or Saturn to get them. So I used it to get Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, Dexoysis, Celibi, and a few shinys. The rest I already have. My friend had the Bonus Disc from Collosim and he gave me a bunch of 'em, I kept one and gave the rest to my friends.

Oh after writing this I realized, I don't have every legendary, I forgot Lugia and Ho-oh. I have no idea how to get them without hacking and I don't know if anyone made a code so you could get them. I don't even think they are in the Diamond and Pearl Poke`dex. It'd be interesting to find out how to get them without hacking though.

So to derive off of this topic a little, How do you get Lugia and Ho-oh?

Palagerini

lugia and ho oh were from navel rock in leaf green... and lugia is from xd while ho oh is from colloseum.... i have both of them =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.