Well, when I started, I only intended on making the Jungle Japes Lobby, but then it expanded, because they have the same melody. (I actually have the others, but I'm adjusting them as of now)
Can't wait to see more!
Also Donkey Kong 64 is a childhood favourite, and Grant Kirkhope is a legend, so that could also explain the amount of Donkey Kong 64 on the thread.
Grant Kirkhope's music is amazing. I love it.
I actually just started playing DK64 recently and I gotta say.....I love it!
- DK Isle (Angry Aztec): MUS
Feedback for Angry Aztec:
- I would title this sheet "Angry Aztec Lobby." That title seems to be all over YouTube and seems to make more sense to me.Right Hand:
M. 7: Put a courtesy accidental on the A.
M. 13-20: I would put staccatos on these notes since they sound more detached then the previous measures. Also, change the half notes to quarter notes and put staccatos on them.Left Hand:
- M. 1: The G and C tie over to the next note.
- M. 3: The G and C tie over to the next note.
- M. 5: The correct notes are (from to top to bottom) G, D, not F, B.
- M. 7: The G and C tie over to the next note.
- M. 8: The second notes are (from top to bottom) F, C, not A, C.
- M. 10: This is how this measure should look:
- M. 11-20 are the same as 1-10. Use the feedback for 1-10 for 11-20. Other:
- The copyright should be: "Nintendo, Rareware © 1999"
- The distribution of the measures could be done better. 6-5-5-5-5 would be great and well-spaced.
To save you trouble and time, here is the updated file (with everything above fixed).https://www.dropbox.com/s/m4ebfqjuvzj7im4/Angry%20Aztec%20Lobby.mus?dl=1
If you have any questions or disagreements, please tell me! : )
Can't wait to see more and some of these on site!