The Best of SiIvaGunner

Started by Dudeman, March 16, 2016, 09:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

Frozen Water Man is my favourite Mega Man 9 robot master.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

I've lost track of how many times I've been letting this loop.

EDIT:
Finally, some actual quality music.
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

It's just an arrangement. Mildly disappointed.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on May 06, 2017, 02:06:17 PMIt's just an arrangement. Mildly disappointed.

SiivaGunner was not the first to do this song in an 8-bit style. Mega Man Xtreme on the Game Boy Color (with a similar soundfont).
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Still doesn't take away from the fact that it was just an arrangement.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on May 06, 2017, 03:07:25 PMStill doesn't take away from the fact that it was just an arrangement.

I'm amplifying your point. Some "high-quality rip".

Dudeman

It's good, and there's talent, but yeah, I agree. Nothing I haven't heard before.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

In the deep recesses of the SiIvagunner archive, I found this gem:
How does this not have more views

Dudeman

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 08, 2017, 03:10:00 PMIn the deep recesses of the SiIvagunner archive, I found this gem:
Hey hey, that's in my playlist! It's one of the best rips on the channel.

EDIT:
THE QUALITY LEVEL IS TOO HIGH

LeviR.star

I think Siiva almost did a better job remixing Duel in the Darkened Sky than Jun Ishikawa did in Planet Robobot. For the soundfont he was provided, of course.

WaluigiTime64

Maelstrom

Dudeman

amuNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO