The Best of SiIvaGunner

Started by Dudeman, March 16, 2016, 09:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I thought that was something else... But then I realized it was just rapidly clicking the "A" button.

Dudeman

Snake Eater
[close]
This one was one of the first rips when the channel was revived. I laugh every time.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Double post because guess who submitted a rip to SiIvaGunner...!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Hmmm, Maestro? I have no clue.
jk jk. I know it's you.

Dudeman

Quote from: Sebastian on August 18, 2016, 05:17:41 PMHmmm, Maestro? I have no clue.
you're totally setting me up for that dead meme that no one likes, it's everything I can do to not post it

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on August 18, 2016, 05:20:16 PMyou're totally setting me up for that dead meme that no one likes, it's everything I can do to not post it
SiIvaGunner is all about dead memes, so go ahead.

mikey

unmotivated

Static

This is one of the best, most highest-quality rips I have ever came across:
Warning: High-Quality
[close]

Also, Dudeman, that's p cool! I will be eagerly awaiting your rip.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

Dudeman

I'm very happy that after three-ish days of crazy/dumb LORE crap and Bean mourning, we're back to what the channel is all about: uploading high-quality rips.

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, the good stuff, like 39 rips in a minute, or this.

I hated that bean anyway.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

WaluigiTime64

InsigTurtle