News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Best of SiIvaGunner

Started by Dudeman, March 16, 2016, 09:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Unless...he's gearing up for something even worse than JustinRPG? To teach us a lesson? I think that stream was a hint at what's to come, and it's not pretty.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

So we're either saved, or screwed.

Wait, what stream? I must've been asleep or something.

Also I can't imagine horrors worse than JustinRPG.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on June 17, 2016, 06:58:02 PMWait, what stream? I must've been asleep or something.
It was...um, like, he was finding random terrible videos from the early early early days of YouTube and playing them at random, with long periods of nothingness in between, which also had really random and really short video and audio clips played at random, and at one point I tuned in and he was playing the entirety of the Sans is Ness Game Theory episode? It was completely unexplained and purposeless and I'm afraid it was a tease of some sort. I'm scared.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

When did this happen? I feel sad that I missed it. I can probably find a recording of it or something.

SilvaGunner is suddenly getting really deep. I did not expect high quality to go this far, but here we are.

Also what does AQAP stand for? I see it a lot but I don't know what it means.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on June 17, 2016, 07:09:23 PMWhen did this happen? I feel sad that I missed it. I can probably find a recording of it or something.
Oh, this afternoon from, like, 5-7 PST.
QuoteAlso what does AQAP stand for? I see it a lot but I don't know what it means.
As Quality As Possible

WaluigiTime64

I must've been arranging or something. I don't know how I missed it.

Also thanks about the AQAP thing.

Maelstrom

WaluigiTime64

Trucy's Theme ~ Child of Magic
[close]

I definitely hear Undertale in this one. Is SilvaGunner starting to remember? SEEMPSONS is still present though.

Maelstrom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmvdcKMTt9g

Also, someone spotted an encryption of "Two to milkmen go comedy" in a sonic adventure 2 rip.
Foreshadowing?

Dudeman

Ah, don't worry about that. It's all part of some gigantic ARG crap that started on Fathers Day and includes hints towards if/when the channel will go back to its original memes. It's some impressively well-made stuff, actually. But pretty pointless.

Maelstrom

Do you even know what that quote is a reference to?

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Double post, but that's because
Spoiler
Death Waltz always deserves the double post
[close]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr0OePU6NN4

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

Who actually watched the Puzzle Room (Kirby Robobot) rip? I did, but my bad internet saved me from the link.

At least nothing like that will ever happen again.