News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Best of SiIvaGunner

Started by Dudeman, March 16, 2016, 09:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Static

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

That makes me mad because of how good it is.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

WaluigiTime64

WaluigiTime64

Yug_Guy

Static

I knew this would eventually be a real thing:

WaluigiTime64

omg yes that is actually perfect

Dudeman

I'm just gonna stick this here and draw your attention to 1:26 because it reminded me that YOU GUYS WON'T FREAKING SHUT UP ABOUT WHO'S MKWII DICK IS BIGGER IN THE MELODY QUIZ TOPIC