News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Best of SiIvaGunner

Started by Dudeman, March 16, 2016, 09:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

Fun fact: I have viewed every single HQ rip since the christmas reboot.
Help

Dudeman

Fun fact: I have viewed every single HQ rip.
Help
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Fun fact: I have viewed every single.
Help
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

PSA:

Spoiler
The title was changed only 5 days ago. ??
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Wait, WHAT.
I forgot how much withdrawal I'm going through without my daily SiIvagunner.

WaluigiTime64

Dudeman

This one's been out for a while, but I've recently gotten hooked on it. It's not a conventional rip, per se; it's an original composition by the same guy who made the "Final Battle of Grand Proportions" track you can hear in the "Grand Finale" rips from Bowser's Inside Story. This track (entitled "Death of SiIvaGunner") is fucking awesome and I play it on loop all the time. Please listen.

WaluigiTime64

Dudeman

IT'S NOT GRAYSCALE AND THE DESCRIPTION IS NORMAL

ARE WE UNPAUSED

Maelstrom

The banner is still grayscale.

Dudeman

WE'RE BACK LADIES AND GENTS
THE HIGH-QUALITY TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

WaluigiTime64

WaluigiTime64

Double-post because something got remastered and it's beautiful: