News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Sheet Recognition Game

Started by Latios212, March 14, 2016, 10:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

1 - Someone posts a picture of a(n accurate) portion of a video game music sheet. Doesn't have to be on site, though it could be. Preferably a song that at least some other people would recognize.
2 - People make guesses as to what song it is.
3 - The person who gets it right posts another image.
4 - Profit and repeat.

I'll start:
Spoiler
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Aha, I know this one. Though I'm not sure if I want to answer because I'm too lazy to pick a sheet myself. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 14, 2016, 12:14:26 PMis it from a Zelda game
nope

Quote from: Dudeman on March 14, 2016, 11:10:40 AMAha, I know this one. Though I'm not sure if I want to answer because I'm too lazy to pick a sheet myself. :P
you can doo eet

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

okay fine it's the ending/credits theme from Ruby and Sapphire and I'll pick a sheet later
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

I actually tried to learn the ORAS credits theme on piano once. I could play the opening section (shown in the sheet) and the Littleroot Town section flawlessly, but I never got around to learning more...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Latios212

Quote from: mastersuperfan on March 14, 2016, 02:25:56 PMI actually tried to learn the ORAS credits theme on piano once. I could play the opening section (shown in the sheet) and the Littleroot Town section flawlessly, but I never got around to learning more...
I have a version of me playing the whole thing, but it's kinda meh (over a year ago, bad camera/piano quality). Message me if you wanna see it.

Quote from: Dudeman on March 14, 2016, 02:16:30 PMokay fine it's the ending/credits theme from Ruby and Sapphire and I'll pick a sheet later
Good job. You deserve a sticker.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

hm, if it's not Zelda it's not likely I'd know it
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Lol I took one look at the opening bar and knew what it was. My sight reading is super good so I won't play in this game, might be unfair since I can basically look at a sheet and know how it sounds. Still I wasn't aware we had an arrangement of this on the site, I might give it a go.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Latios212

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 14, 2016, 03:05:51 PMLol I took one look at the opening bar and knew what it was. My sight reading is super good so I won't play in this game, might be unfair since I can basically look at a sheet and know how it sounds. Still I wasn't aware we had an arrangement of this on the site, I might give it a go.
oh sorry about you not being feeling comfortable to play :3

By the way, this is a replacement I'm in the process of making. The current one on site is pretty... bleh

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

It's okay!! I'll play, just with myself 8) I'm sure other folks here have the same situation
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

I could sightread it and tell what it sounded like but I never played the game so I couldn't figure it out :c
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Chances are, I won't be able to recognize it unless it's from a Mario game (and MAYBE Kirby's Epic Yarn)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]