DUET
3 (21.4%)
BOSSA NOVA
2 (14.3%)
THEME + VARIATIONS
5 (35.7%)
GIVE IT VOCALS/LYRICS
5 (35.7%)
Check this option if you want this contest to involve collaboration (i.e. two people per arrangement)
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: August 20, 2016, 04:29:45 PM

Olimar12345

What if we team up in pairs for collaborations?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 07, 2016, 06:34:54 PMidk how to work together though
Well, one person places a note, then the next person places a note, and you take turns until there's finally one measure.

Dudeman

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on March 07, 2016, 06:37:27 PMWell, one person places a note, then the next person places a note, and you take turns until there's finally one measure.
Instructions unclear, Finale on fire
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 07, 2016, 06:11:03 PMWhat if we team up in pairs for collaborations?
I like this. It means those who find doing a whole piece daunting can work with another. :)

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 07, 2016, 04:20:36 PMI like jazz as much as the next guy but I think it could be a bit of a turn-off for those who don't like jazz
Where are these people and how can I rid the world of them?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bloop

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 07, 2016, 06:11:03 PMWhat if we team up in pairs for collaborations?
How would the pairing go? Would it be random or be determined by the judges or something else?

Quote from: fingerz on March 07, 2016, 11:46:18 PMWhere are these people and how can I rid the world of them?
*runs*

E. Gadd Industries

I like the idea of a collab theme, and of course mine would be a swinging jazz, theme or not.  ;) Of course, that's provided I sign up and actually DO something this time... XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

fingerz

Quote from: Bloop on March 08, 2016, 12:40:48 AM*runs*
Don't worry, Bloop! I wouldn't kill you! We could work together and create a third-stream sensation! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

InsigTurtle

push the definition of music

minimalist interpretation of vg music

KappaRoss

cashwarrior1

Question: Is this an orchestrated piece or piano?

Olimar12345

Depends on the contest we decide to do. Most of the time the instrumentation is up to you.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

for my first contest I did a piano solo and it didn't go well
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Well, if you pull the BespinBen filter, you'll do great!