News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Voice Chat

Started by razer84, February 27, 2008, 02:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What future Nintendo game will be the first to feature voice chat?

Star Fox Wii
11 (55%)
Kirby Wii
0 (0%)
Mario Superstar Baseball sequel for the Wii
1 (5%)
Ninja Reflex (wtf!?)
1 (5%)
other (please specify)
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 18

razer84

in the Mario Kart Wii thread musicguy49 asked a good question
QuoteI wonder what'll be the first Nintendo voice chat game...
well, let's see what YOU think!

(also the above options are a mixture of real upcoming games and probable games that Nintendo would be crazy not to make.)

i chose Star Fox, because it really has the most possible use. assuming Star Fox Wii will have online (which will be awesome) just imagine how cool it would be.

...even though we all know there would be one kid who would just keep shouting 'Do a barrel roll!!!' over and over.

damn commies.

HugoMeister

I think that the Animal Crossing Wii game will have voice chat. I mean, if you can send text messages and stuff from it, then I don't see why voice chat wouldn't be included.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I REALLY doubt that Nintendo will put in voice chat in many of its game just because they are so protective.  They did it with MPH and Pokemon though...so I SUPPOSE its possible; but even then they were limited to only the loading screens right?

musicguy49

Quote from: HugoMeister on February 27, 2008, 03:26:34 PMI think that the Animal Crossing Wii game will have voice chat. I mean, if you can send text messages and stuff from it, then I don't see why voice chat wouldn't be included.

Yea, I didn't think of Animal Crossing...It would definetely be a great idea for that game.

Shiny Boy

A headset would really boost the Star Fox experience, as would online play.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

KefkaticFanatic

Never  ;)
FUCK YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR TERRIBLE ONLINE.

me irl
[close]

Akiro

Gamer, if you pretty much hate Nintendo as a whole, stop posting in topic like these about Nintendo.

I agree with HugoMeister, AC.

Jamaha

KefkaticFanatic

Thats exactly what I mean, JaMaHa.

me irl
[close]

_Stingo_

Do a barrel roll!

Slippy get back here,

Fox! Help meee!

Shiny Boy

Well, when Brawl's text taunts were originally revealed, I thought they would be preset. And the page JaMaHa posted didn't say anything about whether they're preset or not...one can (almost) hope...

KefkaticFanatic

QuoteMario Kart Wii doesn't have voice chat. But it's got text chat at least, right? No. It doesn't even have that. Nintendo of America have announced that the game will instead allow players to choose from a limited selection of automated statements/responses while playing the game. "Hello", "I'm sad", etc. I'd say welcome to 1996, Nintendo, but 1996 is still awaiting your arrival.

A limited selection=preset

me irl
[close]

Shiny Boy

I guess you're right.
That's depressing. And when are you going to have time to send texts while racing anyway?

KefkaticFanatic

I'm pretty sure its when you've exchanged friend codes with people and are waiting in the friend lobby  :-\

me irl
[close]

chipmunk884

I think that even if they put it in, it will be limited to friend code chatting.  Plus, i don't think that they could do it right now cause it would have to plug into the nunchuck spot, so it wouldn't work for games with nunchuck