News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Pokemon Cobalt and Amethyst

Started by cashwarrior1, March 03, 2016, 04:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

You could just direct him here. Can't really be said any better than how JDMEK put it.

clapping intensifies
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

JDMEK5

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 25, 2016, 01:05:22 PMNone of the softwares he thinks I'd be using are similar to what I am using: finale notepad.
He probably thinks you're using a DAW, not notation software. Few people use notation software it seems just cuz it takes so much knowledge to use and making music is getting easier and easier all the time.

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 25, 2016, 01:11:20 PMHe'd probably kick me.
Remember that all you're doing is working for this guy. If you decide that it's not worth the trouble he's giving you then just quit. He can't take your kids or burn your house or shoot your dog. (To greatly exaggerate)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

cashwarrior1

I joined to try to get my music noticed by more people.

JDMEK5

Well yeah, for sure, and that makes sense. But I'm saying if this becomes way more of a pain in the neck than it's worth, you can always scrap it. If you're really serious though then you might not want to give up yet.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Latios212

If he's forcing you to change things, then it isn't your music, is it?

Do what you feel is right.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

Thanks, I'll tell him some things and we'll see what happens.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

JDMEK5

Ultimately it's your call and it all depends on what you're willing to put up with and do. However many hoops that calls you to jump through depends on you. Whatever makes you happy. I'm not trying to say you should quit, because I don't necessarily think you should; I'm just saying you should consider your values. What is it worth to you?

My Arrangements