News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[GEN] Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - "Ice Cap Zone Act 1" by cashwarrior1

Started by Zeta, March 02, 2016, 05:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Sonic
Game: Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Console: Sega Genesis
Title: Ice Cap Zone Act 1
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: cashwarrior1

[attachment deleted by admin]

cashwarrior1

Can someone could make the repeats work and fix up the crunched up sixteenths for me?
(I don't have the full version :P )

Latios212

Here.
- Made 5-6 and 7-8 their own systems (too cramped to fit on one).
- Moved the eighth rests in the LH of 1-4 onto the staff (try and keep the rests of a layer aligned with the notes of the layer).
- Made the repeats work.

You'll still have to adjust for playability. Either notate which hand to play some of the notes (for example, LH can take the first C in the RH of measure 5), move them within reach (by an octave, usually), or take something out.

Also use this topic to request specific changes BEFORE you submit next time; it helps streamline the submission process. Thanks!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

(Cashwarrior: Check out your other submission btw, it's basically done.)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

cashwarrior1

Can someone please help me out with the songs I have put in the help thread? I put it up wednesday and I have a whole bunch more songs that will need to come up once this one's good.

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=685.0

cashwarrior1

FireArrow

The second voice in the L.H. goes C -> Bb -> C -> Bb not C -> Bb -> Ab -> G. Also, there shouldn't be a tie on the the Bb from measures 3->4 and measures 11->12.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

cashwarrior1

Quote from: FireArrow on March 20, 2016, 05:49:26 PMThe second voice in the L.H. goes C -> Bb -> C -> Bb not C -> Bb -> Ab -> G. Also, there shouldn't be a tie on the the Bb from measures 3->4 and measures 11->12.
I do realize that the second voice goes like that, but it also descends. I put what you put in the right hand chords and the descending part in the left hand. And, you're right, there shouldn't be a tie there.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Bump on Cash's behalf.

Just some slight playability concerns; how do you intend places like beat 2 of M. 6 to be played, given that you haven't indicated pedal usage?
In this spot, it may be necessary to revoice the accompaniment a little bit, to make it playable. Of course keeping the sheet intact is important, but you're not really changing that much, and if it's unplayable it's useless anyways.
Not bad though. Cheers!
what is shitpost

cashwarrior1

Oh, I guess I just kinda thought people would have used the pedal anyways. :P

cashwarrior1

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Good that you added pedal usage, however, as of right now, it's fairly unclear as to which staves they apply to. Con pedale and senza pedale go under the staff, so it's unclear if the first con pedale is for M. 1 or M.5.
what is shitpost

cashwarrior1