The Undertale Interactive Story: Chapter 3 : Your Best Friend

Started by BrainyLucario, February 26, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 29, 2016, 07:24:39 AMYour characters will now be refered to as whatever the name combination i gave you for your character. For Example, Grillby will be called E. Grill Industries, and Frisk will be called Waddle Brisk

The OP will have the first 3 segments with the fixed versions that Include your character name
oh heck no
if I make friendliness pellets can I kill people
whichever choice ends up being the most evil, that's what I'll do
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

(Zelia chose choice 2.) (AwesomeYears chose choice 2.) (Nocturne chose choice 1.) (Braixen chose choice 1) (Waddle Bro chose choice 2.) (Oronoco chose choice 3.)

Lesser Braixen leaped for the cards and caught them without any trouble. He then rushed to his table and began playig a game of Go Fish, by his self . "Whatever, I'm starving. I wonder if E. Grill has my food, yet." Waddle Brisk angrily stated. He then saw his plate of burg on the bar counter beside Papyrus and Sans. (YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE.....YOU WILL PERISH...) Monoco Kid stood in horror as Doggo angrily approached him, barking hysterically. "UNDYNE!!!! HELP!!!" Monoco Kid screamed as he ran towards Undyne. "Hey get back here you little..." Doggo studdered as he saw Undyne standing in his way. "Uhhh...What are doing Doggo?" Undyne questioned."Oh.....uhhh.. Nothing boss! I was just leaving...." Doggo nervously replied as he ran out of the diner. Meanwhile on the tv...."I'll be cooking a quiche." MettaYears stated. "I guess I could cook a steak." Burgerzeilants moaned. "And I can cook my famous "friendliness pellets! Actually, they're already done. Time for the taste test." Noctowey said as Friendliness bullets appeared in the air. "Now....tell me how these taste when you see me in Hell... MWAHHH HAHA HAHAHAHHA urk!" Noctowey's maniacle laugh was cut short as he vanished into a cloud of darkness... "Oh no, not him..." Sans moaned as the darkness began to expand."My hunches are always right...." A mysterious voice stated. Then, the Underground went dark....(Everyone's choice, besides Olimar)
 Everyone but Olimar's choices
1.Struggle
2. Scream
3. Run
[close]

Brainy Is Gone....I'm the one in control now....(Olimar.....i'm not giving you story control...i'm just adding hype
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

nope
 Help
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zeila

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Oronoco

Struggles. Tries to hold hands with Undyne.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

Don't pay attention to this post. I accidentally posted this

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 01, 2016, 09:19:20 AMIs slowly push away my drink an option? :D
Uhhhh....sure?

Edit: oh....i see.... People start to black out when they are drunk...

Zeila

Quote from: Oronoco on March 01, 2016, 09:53:49 AMStruggles. Tries to hold hands with Undyne.
With what hands though? or is that the joke

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Oronoco on March 01, 2016, 09:53:49 AMStruggles. Tries to hold hands with Undyne.
Haha! He bites her hand instead....that's going in the story!

Waddle Bro

BrainyLucario

(Waddle Bro, Braixen, and AwesomeYears chose choice 3) (Oronoco and Zeila chose choice 1) (E. Gadd chose a custom choice?) (Nocturne failed to make a choice- BrainyLucario assigned choice 1 to his character)

Chapter 2: Reality Shatters

Everyone in the Underground was frozen in place. Not a single monster could move. After several minutes of darkened silence, a strange voice echoed in every monsters head. "Did you all actually think you had a choice? You cannot escape what fate has in store for you. I am the only one who has the power to do this. Did you really think your actions would change how the story unraveled? In the end, you would all still end up here, trapped in this void, with me. Now then, each of you will be tested, and your actions weighed. Even though you didn't effect where the story ended up, your choices did determine your trial, and your choices in this eternal darkness will be what decides your fate. Now then, who should I test first?" O. L. Gastar declared. (O. L. Gastar's next choice)

Spoiler
1. Test E. Grill and Lesser Braixen
2. Test Waddle Brisk
3. Test MettaYears and Burgerzeilants
4. Test Noctowey
5. Test Monoco Kid and Undyne
6. Test Sans
[close]