The Undertale Interactive Story: Chapter 3 : Your Best Friend

Started by BrainyLucario, February 26, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Oops! I'll fix that...thanks for pointing that out. I also added a vital comma to that section,as well.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Neither was MettaYears or Burgerzeilants.....you were in the darkness,right? It really didn't matter anyway. The choices were denied by Gastar.

mikey

this really doesn't sound like I get to be the bad guy
fine, I'll just restart the game from my last save point until I AM a bad guy
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 02, 2016, 09:14:18 AMthis really doesn't sound like I get to be the bad guy
fine, I'll just restart the game from my last save point until I AM a bad guy
Who said you weren't the bad guy? Just be patient....the story is about to get intense

Waddle Bro

BrainyLucario

(Olimar12345 chose choice 2)
AUDIO CHAPTER!!!! Play this in a separate tab....only works for computer users....
Spoiler
[close]

Brisk felt something tug at his shirt in the vast darkness. Everywhere he looked, darkness followed. All of a sudden, he felt a wave of cold hit his body. The gust of air ceased to let up, and got stronger and faster as time continued...untill the wind literally swept Brisk off his feet and sent him flying towards the endless abyss of darkness. "AHHHHH!!" Brisk screamed, but nobody could hear him. After what seemed like an eternity, the wind set him down in front of a cloaked figure. "Wh-who...are y-you.." Waddle Brisk stuttered. A voice boomed from the speakers of his phone. "I am O. L. Gastar, the one who was denied his own existence, who is tearing apart reality just to stand before you. You have performed actions that have gone against your own personality, and must pay the price. Your action to not help Lesser Braixen will be your demise. Now, you ignorant child, prepare to face your polar opposite, the eraser of worlds, Chara..." O. L Gastar boomed as he vanished from Brisk's sight. A sinister laugh echoed from the darkness surrounding Brisk. It seemed to come from everywhere. Waddle Brisk began to sweat as a figure approached from the darkness, wielding a knife. The figure raised it's head and a pair of glowing red eyes peered at Waddle Brisk."Hello, Brisk. Surprised to see me?" Chara cackled. "You think you're so special, that you don't have to fight anyone to make it out alive. That, you welp, is where you're wrong. You see, Mercy wont work on me, because I'm too far gone. I have too much LOVE, and will stop at nothing to kill you. You have no chance against me, for even if you choose to fight, and attack me, I'll posses your very being, and you'll never escape my clutches. So what are you gonna do, wimp? Hahaha!" Chara smiled and fiddled with her knife. (Brisk's next choice) (O. L. Gastar's next choice)

Waddle Brisk choice
1. Scream
2. Flee
3. Fight
4. Mercy
[close]
 O. L. Gastar Choice
1. Test E. Grill and Lesser Braixen
2. Test MettaYears and Burgerzeilants
3. Test Undyne and Monoco Kid
4. Test Sans and Noctowey
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

he seems like the type of person to say who is
regardless we could sit here all day fixing his typos, but we won't
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 03, 2016, 01:25:54 PM*"Who's tearing apart reality"
Everyone's a critic

Waddle Bro

i'll 1v1 this bitch in a knife fight whether or not i even have a knife

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 03, 2016, 02:13:18 PMi'll 1v1 this bitch in a knife fight whether or not i even have a knife
You don't...this won't end well......or will it? :)

By the way.... I've always viewed Frisk as a boy and Chara as a girl...so deal with it....plz