News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The NSM Adventure

Started by Trainer Ave, February 25, 2016, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Trainer Ave

Scenario #8
(BrainyLucario chose option 2)

You and Sophie choose to follow the path on the right. You walk for miles and see no dragons. The sun sets and you decide to make camp. You wake up in the morning to a blue dragon staring you in the face. You look over and see that there is a red dragon staring at Sophie. The blue dragon speaks to you and says her name is Saphira. She says that her Rider notified her of your presence. She wants to know what you are doing here. What do you respond with?

1. just passing through
2. Why should we tell you?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trainer Ave

Scenario #9
(BlackDragonSlayer chose option 2)

You respond to the dragon saying "Why should we tell you?" The dragon Saphira responds with "because I'm a dragon." You say "and I'm a dragon slayer." You attempt to use the Fire Dragon Roar but Saphira sends you flying into a tree.
"I can hear every move you make before you make it. I don't what kind of dragon slayer you are but you stand no chance against the dragons of Alagaesia."
You slump to the ground defeated when a boy walks into the clearing holding a sword that has the exact same shade of blue as the dragon.
"I see you attempted to attack my dragon. Big mistake. TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!"

1. tell him
2. run away (NOTE: this will mean leaving Sophie behind)
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

E. Gadd Industries

Question: Are you coming up with all of this by improvisation, or are you basing this off of some obscure RPG?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 26, 2016, 10:09:06 PMQuestion: Are you coming up with all of this by improvisation, or are you basing this off of some obscure RPG?
well he's blatantly copying some of the names from Eragon which kinda bothers me but I haven't seen any text games similar to this
unmotivated

braix

I knew the names sounded really familiar. I read the Eragon series 5 times.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Trainer Ave

actually i'm dragging random people powers and events from anything i can think of. It just so happens that Eragon has been used twice. I have also used Fairy Tail, Michael Vey was almost used, I used the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. It's a mashup of everything really.

Is it a problem?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

I mean I'd definitely prefer unique names
but now I see sophie lol didn't even think about that man it's been so long since I read those
I wouldn't say it's a problem, but for me just personal preference so that I don't randomly start thinking about the other thing
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

Scenario #10
(braxien1264 chose option 1)

You tell him your name. He states that his name is Eragon and that you have crossed a line. You then respond by telling him that you had done nothing. You state that you woke up with Saphira in your face. Eragon tells you that he will accept this one time if you get out of his forest and never return. He also states that if you stay he will kill you. You and Sophie get up and leave. After about 10 miles you come upon what looks like a makeshift hut with no one inside. What do you do?

1. Go inside and look around
2. keep walking
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

I like to live life dangerously
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

Scenario #11
(NocturneofShadow chose option 1)

The two of you enter the hut and immediately crumple to the floor. You are both in extreme pain. You find that neither of you can use your magic. Suddenly a young guy walks in and ties each of you to a chair. He then sits each chair outside. He goes into the hut and comes back out. He then asks you what your name is.

1. Tell him
2. Say nothing.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

BlackDragonSlayer

He does not deserve our respect. Pfaaah.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trainer Ave

Sorry it's been a while guys
Scenario #12
(BlackDragonSlayer chose option 2)

The guy gets up. Walks over to Sophie, pulls out a knife and cuts the pinky off from her left hand. Sophie screams in pain. The guy then turns to you.
"This is how it's gonna be. You tell me what I want to know and the girl here doesn't lose more of her fingers. If I'm satisfied, I'll let you go. Now what is your name?"
You tell him your name.
"What is her name?" (pointing at sophie)
"Sophie."
"I see you're part of the resistance. I should have known. If you cooperate you'll only be locked up in prison. If not, I'll kill you right here."

1. Cooperate
2. FIRE DRAGON ROAR
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server