You just lost the game.

Main Menu

[GCN] Gamecube - "Start-up Sound"

Started by PianoMan, June 22, 2008, 01:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

Completed and on site

[GCN] N/A - "Start-Up Sound"

The sound that happens when you turn the GC on and the little box rolls and makes the GC Logo.

Palagerini

Which one? There's 2 kinds u know.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

pumpy_heart

3 kinds lol.
One normal, another when one person hits the Z Button during startup (sounds like kids giggling...reminds me of monkey ball for some reason), and yet another Japanese one when all four players hold Z while starting up.
However, I think you want the first one. :)

Palagerini

*goes and holds z on all four controllers* SWEET!

hm... i might try it if i can get an mp3,youtube video or midi... although i kinda think it would be hard to find one  :(
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Requiem

VGMusic has a MIDI for it under "G" in the GameCube section. It should be the very first one.

VGMusic > GameCube > G-R > GameCube BIOS > GameCube Intro ;D

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

Palagerini

hm... alright i`ll get working on it
<ktp753>ouch.

Palagerini

ok i finished it with the midi reqium provided but it needs an 8va and i need to find the guy who composed this.... so i might not ever be finished..... but do u want it now without those 2 things?
<ktp753>ouch.

PianoMan

Palagerini

<ktp753>ouch.

PianoMan

Well, when I heard it the first time, I thought "Yuck" but when I slowed it down, I realized it was all right. Good Job!

Palagerini

thanks.. all i need now is to find the composer and get someone to make the 8va mark things... just so that it's easier to read =P.
<ktp753>ouch.

percussivedave

Quote from: Palagerini on June 26, 2008, 06:46:06 AMthanks.. all i need now is to find the composer and get someone to make the 8va mark things... just so that it's easier to read =P.
I can do the 8va mark things for you... if you would like me too...
Without percussion, the world would have no heart beat.

Beethoven II

Here

lol who is  really going to play this?!?! for composer just put ???

Palagerini

i got the printmusic demo today so i don't have to bother everyone about stuff... but thanks anyway.... and obviosly pianoman is gonna play it because he suggested it =P
<ktp753>ouch.

PianoMan

And even if nobody plays it, isn't it the goal of NinSheetMusic to get as much VG music as possible?