The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Super Series!! Let the Journey Begin!

Started by E. Gadd Industries, February 23, 2016, 05:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

E.Gadd I swear
send me your homework i'll do like all of it if it means that gives you time to work on the story
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

I laughed out loud reading that last page of digressions about the typing
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

I need to know: who's still here as a character? Because I don't want a bunch of round characters that don't represent anyone still here & if at all possible, try to steer the story away from those users
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

InsigTurtle

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

Heh... looks like this has been dead for a while... so listen, Braix poked me about it, and I agree, this needs to continue because the story has a lot of potential. But currently, my summer is slammed with trying to arrange the Sunshine OST & a few other things. After thinking on it, I thought, why not move this to my YouTube channel? In a sense, I would verbally tell the story (complete with voices for each character) instead of writing it out; I feel I could advance the story a lot more quickly in this manner. Would anyone be opposed to this? If not the whole community wants me to bury the idea because it's so bad (wow such grammaring), then we're looking at a revival and continuation of this story around September.

EDIT: I thought it would be a good idea to invite some people from Daj's Discord server (since many of them are PMD fans), and after discussing with Daj, we thought it would be a cool idea to make a roleplay server where you become your character! With so many people as characters, it'll be hard for me to keep up otherwise and generate a decent plot, so the roleplay will help me fill in details as I tell the story! Here's the link: https://discord.gg/5V7f9JM Bear in mind that only people that are in this server will be part of the story! (Unless you have a really good reason otherwise)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]