The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Super Series!! Let the Journey Begin!

Started by E. Gadd Industries, February 23, 2016, 05:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

We are currently at 15 participants (provided Waddle is serious)! Umm... Let's go with 5 more participants, and I'll start draft Chapter 1.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Waddle Bro

E. Gadd Industries

Well, if no one else joins tonight or tomorrow, I'll start drafting the Prologue, and whoever doesn't sign up by then isn't going to be included in the Prologue, but I'll include them in the next part (if the plot would make sense like that). So to recap: March 1st is the cut-off for appearances in the Prologue (which I'll try to include everyone in). I'll have various outlines for each character to choose from, so be sure to check your inboxes on the 1st (or 2nd, depending on when I've thought of the possible plotlines your character could follow), and respond to them ASAP! Then, watch on here for the posting of the link to the Prologue. What do you guys think would be better: Google Docs or Office Word?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zeila

I think Google Docs is fine unless you don't want people clicking the link as you're typing the next chapter (assuming you put them all together, or even type it on Google docs itself instead of copy and pasting onto it)

Oronoco

That's ambitious that you're trying to include everyone in the Prologue! I look forward to reading it. Any chance I have to become a Pokémon is exciting.

I like Word Documents better, but either would be fine.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

So, both would be the best route, eh? (And Zeila, I don't exactly plan on making one MASSIVE story in a single document; I'm going to separate it by chapter so you can easily access whatever part you're at. Just to avoid annoyance)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Oronoco

You don't have to make a Word version. Everyone could access the Google Doc, and I can copy/paste into Word if I want.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

what's probably best is typing up the document on your computer then copy pasting it into google docs
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AwesomeYears

Hopefully I'm not too late m8.

A- What will your Pokémon be?? Bidoof ;)

B- Will you be a "main character"? (As in, would you like for me to keep you in the story for a long time, or just for a season or so?) I don't know, possibly, possibly not, I'd rather not be a main character, more side character but try to keep me in as long as you can plz.

C- Will you be part of an exploration team, or what will be your role? Plz put me in someone's exploration team. I am a "HM Slave". Yay.

D- Will you be good, bad, or neutral? Good.

F- What will your Pokémon's (nick/)name be? "HM Slave". But you can call him "Doof"

G- Level & Moveset (Don't be ridiculous, though. Start off reasonably) Level 8. Knows (Cut, Rock Smash, Surf and Dive) [Yes, I know only Bibarel can learn Surf and Dive but Bibarels aren't as cool]

H- Do you plan to evolve? Possibly.

I- Home village Somewhere in the wild, maybily the forest.

J-Were you a human? (I only want a few of these people) Nopey Dopey.

Doof was "befriended" by (insert team) after their other group member ran away for the better of himself. Doof was instantly turned into a HM Slave and was taught all them moves. Doof is though happy to be with them.

Pros.
-Has a helpful nature.
-Doesn't know what a "HM Slave" is.
-Is loyal to the group.
-Has good moves when there is an object (tree, rock) is the way or if there's a river.

Cons.
-Doesn't help cook dinner or clean up the dishes being the chubby bastard lil fella he is.
-Doesn't know much words anyway.
-Isn't loyal to the lord Arceus, thinks it's a load of bullocks.
-Has total crap fighting moves, couldn't fight if his life depended on it.

E. Gadd Industries

You're not too late! I will start drafting the prologue after school!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

oh I'm kinda late but not that late

A - Latios...?

B - Sure, make me a main character.

C - I work with one other Pokémon. Preferably someone who's a human, but you choose. Secretly, separate from and guild/exploration society.

D - Has no one signed up to be the bad guy yet? I'll go for it! (But don't make me actually bad - make me have some ulterior motive for being secretive and doing shady things that will be revealed later - like Grovyle in Explorers.)

E - My team of two doesn't have our own name, but other Pokémon who have heard of us but never met us (because we're mysterious!!) can call us something/whatever you want.
- Secret. Relevant to the plot. You make it up, but make me look suspicious while doing things that actually help to keep the world running smoothly.

F - er... none that I can think of.

G - 40? Luster Purge, Fly, Recover, Dragon Pulse

H - No.

I - ...............unknown for now

J - Maybe.

Not sure if any of this makes sense, it's kinda rushed (I'm in class but wanted to get it in before you get the story all finalized). Feel free to message me about it.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Latios212 on March 01, 2016, 01:35:03 PMmake me look suspicious while doing things that actually help to keep the world running smoothly.
This town ain't big enough fer the two of us. :P Or maybe it is. I dunno.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber