The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Super Series!! Let the Journey Begin!

Started by E. Gadd Industries, February 23, 2016, 05:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 24, 2016, 09:37:36 AMI'm sorry, but I don't believe I study Emoji-ese.
then copy paste it because it's fun to try and imagine how you'd vocalize it
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

XD
"We are team dsnfgapr, and we're here to help!"
"Team...what...?"
"Dsnfgapr, why?"
"..."

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 24, 2016, 09:43:41 AMdibs arceus
I'm going to need a bit more info than that!  ;)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Waddle Bro

A- a like ARCEUS THE BASED GOD DANK JESUS HESEKIEL MOSES kneel down peasants
B- i'll be the main character pls that's it casting over glad to see u all see perhaps yall get your chance next season
C- i'll be playing the role of LORD

F- drizzy drake
G- only thunder wave and swagger are moves worthy of a god

davy

A- What will your Pokémon be??
Poliwag

B- Will you be a "main character"? (As in, would you like for me to keep you in the story for a long time, or just for a season or so?)
I would like Poliwag to be a "main character".

C- Will you be part of an exploration team, or what will be your role?
I would like to be part of an exploration team, preferebly joining another team of nsm members (possibly e.gadd's or braix'), preferably not as the leader. However, at some point in the story I would like to leave the team and become an antagonist.

D- Will you be good, bad, or neutral?
Initially good, bad later on.

E- If you are a member of an exploration team:
1. What will your team's name be?
I'll leave that up to another NSM member in the team.

2. Who all is in your team? (No more than 4, please)
Whoever else is in the team I end up in.

3. What do you explore for (I. e., do you explore for a guild, a society, yourself, what?)
Poliwag kinda chooses the most clear path because he is scared of making decisions himself (that will change though when he goes evil).

F- What will your Pokémon's (nick/)name be?
Glenn

G- Level & Moveset (Don't be ridiculous, though. Start off reasonably)
Level 5, Moveset: Water Sport, Water Gun

H- Do you plan to evolve?
Yes, both to poliwhirl and to poliwrath

I- Home village
Don't really know the mystery dungeon locations. I might look into it later. Otherwise, just put me wherever.

J-Were you a human? (I only want a few of these people)
Preferebly yes.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 24, 2016, 09:26:03 AMA- What will your Pokémon be??
                    Marshtomp
B- Will you be a "main character"?
                    Don't care either way
                    actually naw going solo
                    Black (everything I do is in self-interest)

3. What do you explore for (I. e., do you explore for a guild, a society, yourself, what?)

⋥ ☯₝✔✕=♨
                   Level 23: Water Pulse-Bulldoze-Protect-Mud Slap
                   Sure
I- Home village
                   Unknown
                   Nah
I edited it to reflect my black-ness
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Adding more character traits and details.
Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 24, 2016, 05:47:56 AMA: Riolu   (Always carries a sun ribbon until he evolves.////Keeps a pair of headphones around his neck.)(My character would be one to rush into a situation without thinking of the effects it could have, My character also gets excited very easily, I'm also usually always bursting with energy, so My character hardly ever gets tired)
B: Main Character
C. Exploration team
D. Good
E. Don't really care what the name is. / E. Gadd (leader), me, and Davy (until he turns evil)/ explore for self
F: Brainy
G: Start at level 10, Focus palm (fighting), Bite (dark), Wide Slash (normal), Aura Sphere (Fighting)
H: Yes
I: Treasure Town
J: Yes and I have the Dimensional Scream ability. ( I see the future or past if I touch an object that correlates to the vision I see. Say I see someone getting attacked in my vision. I would have to come into contact with the attacker before I would get the vision. Does that make sense?)

So how many more people do we need for the first chapter to start?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Brainy if you're always bursting with energy, how are you supposed to never get tired?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

A- What will your Pokémon be?? (Don't be a legendary/mythical unless you're wanting a one-time appearance for a battle or something, or mentioned in some prophecy. You don't have to be a starter, though)
I want to be a Charmander!
B- Will you be a "main character"? (As in, would you like for me to keep you in the story for a long time, or just for a season or so?)
I'd love to be a main character, if possible.
I want to be the misguided bad guy, who's being deceived by the true baddie and then eventually learns the error of their ways, but only after they do something horrible. Think Brutus but instead of dying he decides to team up with Mark Antony.
Bad at first, but then good.

Trains, I guess.
Level 7 at the start, but get stronger quickly. I follow the PMD2 moveset for Charmander, so Growl, Scratch and Ember.
NO.
I- Home village
Treasure Town
Nah
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 25, 2016, 07:05:45 AMBrainy if you're always bursting with energy, how are you supposed to never get tired?
I'm full of enough energy to keep myself from being tired. The energy basically prevents me from getting tired..
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Bespinben

A- What will your Pokémon be?? (Don't be a legendary/mythical unless you're wanting a one-time appearance for a battle or something, or mentioned in some prophecy. You don't have to be a starter, though)
None. My wavelength did not match any of the available Poké-avatars upon being interviewed by the Voices of Life, so I was allowed remain human, under the condition I never reveal my identity. As such, I sport a full-body cloak (deep viridian colored) while in public.

I lurk behind the scenes, taking notes of the proceedings of the PMD world and analyzing its inner workings.

I have taken up a number of research topics, most notably in the realm of dungeon research and Magnagate manipulation. I maintain a column in Pokémon News, the Pelliper-circulated newpaper popular in the Wind Continent, in which I publish my latest findings under the pseudonym "The Seer". As a hobby, I am also in the process of compiling an anthology of local folk tunes from across the globe via aural transcription. Kricketune's choir in Lively Town would benefit greatly from this, I hope.

An aloof party. However, since I maintain a regular correspondence with the presiding deities of the PMD world (notably Hydreigon) in order to collect information on the influx of human souls into the PMD universe and thereby study its effect on the world's balance, you could say I have the world's best interests at heart.

N/A.

N/A.

Since I'm at an obvious physical disadvantage, I stock up thoroughly on Wands and flat-rate damage projectiles, such as Gravelrocks and Blast Seeds. Following Undertale logic, I have 20 HP.

N/A.

I- Home village
"The other side of the sky"

Was. Am. Will be.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Bespinben, you just gave me the best intro idea I've thought of. Thanks!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Yug_Guy

It's been a while since I last played a Mystery Dungeon game, so let me know if this is okay:
A) Monferno
B) Probs not. Recurring most likely
C) Owner and head chef of Café Caloroso; [HUB_TOWN]'s hottest restaurant and home of the world-famous Pecha Paella. CC is a place where many of the locals hang out, and is a good place to hear the latest gossip or receive the latest quests/missions (idk what they're called in-game)
D) Mostly neutral, though is willing to help out here or there via info, advice, etc.
E) N/A
F) Dante
G) Lv 18 ('cause you have to be at least 14 to be a Monferno), knows Scratch, Ember, and Brick Break. Though, stats aren't very high considering most of these moves are used for cooking and not fighting.
H) Nah.
I) Wherever you're setting the "hub town"
J) Nope.