The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Super Series!! Let the Journey Begin!

Started by E. Gadd Industries, February 23, 2016, 05:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I enjoyed that thoroughly
in ch.1 you should have a kungfu fight scene in which i karate chop nebbles ;^)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 05, 2016, 10:29:32 AM:D BREAKING NEWS!
The Prologue is complete!!Thank you for your patience!
Now, you may know this or not, but that link in the OP was active the entire time! Give it a read! Tell me if anything needs to be fixed! (Some paragraphs aren't indented, but that'll be fixed once I get to my PC. Sorry for you OCD peoples out there :P ) Oh, and enjoy! If you have anything specific you want me to include in Chapter 1, you know what to do!
In chapter 1, you should make brainy do that thing we discussed as a Joke yesterday. Remember, the Bug...cliff....mud puddle....thing?

You know
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

yeah I could see myself punching a riolu
never particularly liked em
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Hero of Trains

That was really good! I have to say, I actually like Braix more than me... but she's my friend, so that would probably happen anyway in the story! I can't wait to see more about all of the other characters.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

E. Gadd Industries

Thank you! One thing is certain, I won't have every character in every chapter. That would be WAY too difficult. I'll instead have different stories & such & perhaps tie it all up in a nice, colorful bow. Thing is, when you read this story, you'll need to think when you read it. I like to slide little details/references in at points in my stories & I like to see who notices them & who doesn't. I'm actually starting on planning for Chapter 1 right now.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 06, 2016, 06:55:23 PMThat was really good! I have to say, I actually like Braix more than me... but she's my friend, so that would probably happen anyway in the story! I can't wait to see more about all of the other characters.

i always think my friends r better than me lol

they ave better surnames as well
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Oronoco

So sorry I'm late to the party, but I really enjoyed it! I'm excited to see everyone develop as the story goes on. And way to go for fitting everyone in there.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

E. Gadd Industries

Thank you! Chapter 1 is being worked on, and progress is quite nice! (If only I could catch a break from chores)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Hey hey hey! Guess what!

What?
CHAPTER 1 IS COMPLETE!!!
[close]
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Hero of Trains

Wonderful once again! I really like both the characterization and the new characters you added. As for that mysterious Pokemon, I looked up Pokemon that can use hyper beam, and the only ones that are big and have both wings and legs are Dragonite, Salamence, and Charizard. I don't think it's Charizard because you would probably use a fire type move, so it's either Dragonite or Salamence. Again, awesome job, I really enjoyed it.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back