VG Bassoonist Youtube Channel

Started by vgbassoonist, February 22, 2016, 08:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vgbassoonist

So here is my recently opened channel! its all dedicated to video game music and bassoon. If you don't know what a bassoon is, this is the moment to learn what it is and how it sounds!

Thanks for the submissions at the site since it helps me a LOT when making the arrangements or whatever im doing.

Let me know if you like it or if you have a suggestion for next videos!

AwesomeYears

Bassoon is not a very popular instrument, but it's a damn sexy one.

Nice job! Really do look forward for more of these!

Oronoco

It's great to hear VG music performed on something other than piano! I sure enjoyed it, too. Especially those 16th triplets.

Dark Crater from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky would sound incredible. But I know bassoon isn't just for ominous dungeon music.

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Sebastian

This amazing work! Such a unique and beautiful instrument.

Can't wait to see more : )

Olimar12345

Cool channel! Looking forward to your future works!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

vgbassoonist

Thanks for the good replies and good vibes! Ill see what I can do next, I have something already on my mind but college life has been tough this week! hopefully for next week ill have something!

And the bassoon is used in many game soundtracks, sadly people just don't know what it is or don't notice, but hopefully they'll be aware now!

Thanks again and hope you like my next videos!

McLennonSon

That was awesome!! I'm really hoping you keep up the good work!!  :D

Nebbles

Nice! The bassoon is so cool :D I can't wait to hear more.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel