News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Thank you!

Started by pixelchips, February 22, 2016, 01:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixelchips

I just wanted to give a big thank you to everybody involved with this site!

I've played piano for many years now, and I often use sheets from NSM! I really appreciate the time and dedication put into maintaining such a huge collection of sheet music.

A while ago, I started up a SoundCloud page, which I've primarily devoted to covering video game songs (you can check it out here if you are interested: https://soundcloud.com/pixelchips). NinSheetMusic has been an excellent resource for many of the songs I cover!

Again, I want you all to know that I appreciate what you are doing. Keep it up!

Latios212

Hi there! It's great to hear from you! It's wonderful to hear from fans, to know that there are actually people out there who enjoy our stuff ;D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Always wonderful to hear from people who are putting this site to good use. Thanks for the feedback! Happy covering!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

Th3Gavst3r

Just two days ago I was sitting in a CS lecture and had the main site open on my laptop. The guy next to me noticed and commented that he used to use NSM all the time for converting to trombone music, which was pretty awesome. We talked about it for a while before a guy in front of us chimed in and said he also uses it for baritone. It's crazy how many people NSM touches ;D

Altissimo

Oronoco

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on February 24, 2016, 10:30:42 AMJust two days ago I was sitting in a CS lecture and had the main site open on my laptop. The guy next to me noticed and commented that he used to use NSM all the time for converting to trombone music, which was pretty awesome. We talked about it for a while before a guy in front of us chimed in and said he also uses it for baritone. It's crazy how many people NSM touches ;D

This needs to happen to me. I feel all alone irl as an NSM user.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

pixelchips

Quote from: Latios212 on February 23, 2016, 09:32:16 PMHi there! It's great to hear from you! It's wonderful to hear from fans, to know that there are actually people out there who enjoy our stuff ;D
Of course!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 23, 2016, 09:38:44 PMAlways wonderful to hear from people who are putting this site to good use. Thanks for the feedback! Happy covering!
No problem, and thank you!

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on February 24, 2016, 10:30:42 AMJust two days ago I was sitting in a CS lecture and had the main site open on my laptop. The guy next to me noticed and commented that he used to use NSM all the time for converting to trombone music, which was pretty awesome. We talked about it for a while before a guy in front of us chimed in and said he also uses it for baritone. It's crazy how many people NSM touches ;D
That's awesome to hear!

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Oronoco on February 24, 2016, 12:18:42 PMThis needs to happen to me. I feel all alone irl as an NSM user.

We ought to have t-shirts lol

mikey

Anyone doing a graphics class in high school could make a shirt with the logo on front and their arranger name on back
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

I could design the logo

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Altissimo

i would 100000% buy a t-shirt or a button or both and I'm not joking

mikey

I would take a free t-shirt
unmotivated

braix

I design logos so I could definitely try and make a cool shirt.
I'll draft a shirt design when I get home
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

It's great to hear that NSM is doing good in people's lives! Thanks for the feedback!

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 24, 2016, 05:13:49 PMI design logos so I could definitely try and make a cool shirt.
I'll draft a shirt design when I get home
I would buy that. Within a reasonable price range, of course.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]