change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

[GCN] Star Fox Adventures - "You Found an Item!"

Started by ToastyKong, February 13, 2016, 05:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToastyKong

Completed by Th3Gavst3r
This song is only six seconds long, but who wouldn't want to play this on the piano?   8)   (Also, I might potentially be able to use this for an animated short I've been working on...)

Th3Gavst3r

[GCN] Star Fox: Adventures

Item Obtained!

I'm surprised I still recognize the music from this game. I really loved Adventures though, so here ya go! Good luck with your animation :)

ToastyKong

Awesome, thanks!   :D

Btw, the midi ends abruptly, before the last note is over.  This won't affect our ability to use it, but I suppose you might want to fix that before it goes onto the main site. 

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: ToastyKong on February 19, 2016, 07:48:00 PMAwesome, thanks!   :D

Btw, the midi ends abruptly, before the last note is over.  This won't affect our ability to use it, but I suppose you might want to fix that before it goes onto the main site.

When looking at the midi data using visualizers, all the notes appear to be there in full length, so I'm assuming that since midi files don't seem to have have any buffer space before or after the notes start playing, the problem is probably with Windows media player being bad about abrupt playback. Granted I haven't actually thought to look for a solution before now, but that's what I've assumed all this time and I'll have to read some more about it later, maybe try to see if some other players have the same problem

ToastyKong

I tested it out in both Windows Media Player and Quicktime.  But then again, I've found that when I watch a .mov clip in Quicktime, the final frame looks really messed up when it stops...  So yeah, if this is how you've been doing it, then it's probably not a problem. 

Thanks again!  :)