News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVIII: Six Player Death Match!

Started by davy, February 12, 2016, 09:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Yeah, I should be more involved. The other Vigi was me, probably not the most sufficient option as I shoulda Charamistic. And yes, I'm a vote for BrainyLucario, soz.

BrainyLucario

A bandwagon!!!! I want on!!!! BrainyLucario!!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 13, 2016, 04:14:06 PMAre you about to suggest that either one of those people are wolves...? :P
please BDS, we all know you are a wolf ;)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

davy

There is no wolf in this game, so in that sense this game is like a faction game, except each faction only consists of one player.

1. Independent Human
2. Independent Human
3. Independent Human
4. Independent Human
5. Independent Human
6. Independent Human

Each night phase each player chooses Vigi, Guardian, Reviver, Nullifier or Charismatic.

If the player chose Vigi, he can vigi (=kill) one player during that night phase.
If the player chose Guardian, he can guard one player from being vigi'd that night phase.
If the player chose Reviver, he can revive one dead player during that night phase. That player will be alive at the start of the next day phase.
If the player chose Nullifier he can target one player, and that player will be unable to get a power the next night phase (the player targeted will be notified of this at the start of the night phase in which he is nullified).
If the player chose Charismatic, that player's vote counts for 2 during the next day phase.

In the event of a KitB (Knife in the Box, when multiple players are tied for the most votes) no one will be lynched.

If no one died for two night phases and two day phases everyone will be modkilled and nobody wins.

Players can only win by being the last player remaining.

1. fank009
2. BrainyLucario
3. E. Gadd Industries
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. AwesomeYears
6. BoywithoutaFairy

Insta! BrainyLucario was lynched. It's now Night 2. Night 2 ends February 15th 5:00AM PST, 6:00AM MST, 7:00AM CST, 8:00AM EST, 2:00PM CET, February 16th 1:00AM in New Zealand
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

I DED. PLZ PLUAY DIS AT MUH FUNERAL

SWEET VICTORY
[close]

GG EVRYBUDY!!! SEA YA NEXT GAME
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

Brainy, you're not allowed to edit posts in TWG. Even if it is a death post.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Sorry for the late update guys.

There is no wolf in this game, so in that sense this game is like a faction game, except each faction only consists of one player.

1. Independent Human
2. Independent Human
3. Independent Human
4. Independent Human
5. Independent Human
6. Independent Human

Each night phase each player chooses Vigi, Guardian, Reviver, Nullifier or Charismatic.

If the player chose Vigi, he can vigi (=kill) one player during that night phase.
If the player chose Guardian, he can guard one player from being vigi'd that night phase.
If the player chose Reviver, he can revive one dead player during that night phase. That player will be alive at the start of the next day phase.
If the player chose Nullifier he can target one player, and that player will be unable to get a power the next night phase (the player targeted will be notified of this at the start of the night phase in which he is nullified).
If the player chose Charismatic, that player's vote counts for 2 during the next day phase.

In the event of a KitB (Knife in the Box, when multiple players are tied for the most votes) no one will be lynched.

If no one died for two night phases and two day phases everyone will be modkilled and nobody wins.

Players can only win by being the last player remaining.

1. fank009
2. BrainyLucario
3. E. Gadd Industries
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. AwesomeYears
6. BoywithoutaFairy

BoywithoutaFairy was vigi'd. It's now Day 2. Day 2 ends February 17th 11:00AM PST, 12:00PM MST, 1:00PM CST, 2:00PM EST, 8:00PM CET, February 18th 7:00AM in New Zealand

E. Gadd Industries

...My parents made me waste pretty much the entire day shopping. Ugh.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

fank009

E. Gadd Industries

Well, it kept me from being able to choose a role... -________-
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AwesomeYears

E. Gadd Industries

I'd say that this will be my only chance to vote, as I have enough Spanish homework to distribute evenly to all of us. So, without much analysis, I'll vote BDS so I can avoid getting punished for not voting.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

fank009

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber