change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVIII: Six Player Death Match!

Started by davy, February 12, 2016, 09:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

There is no wolf in this game, so in that sense this game is like a faction game, except each faction only consists of one player.

1. Independent Human
2. Independent Human
3. Independent Human
4. Independent Human
5. Independent Human
6. Independent Human

Each night phase each player chooses Vigi, Guardian, Reviver, Nullifier or Charismatic.

If the player chose Vigi, he can vigi (=kill) one player during that night phase.
If the player chose Guardian, he can guard one player from being vigi'd that night phase.
If the player chose Reviver, he can revive one dead player during that night phase. That player will be alive at the start of the next day phase.
If the player chose Nullifier he can target one player, and that player will be unable to get a power the next night phase (the player targeted will be notified of this at the start of the night phase in which he is nullified).
If the player chose Charismatic, that player's vote counts for 2 during the next day phase.

In the event of a KitB (Knife in the Box, when multiple players are tied for the most votes) no one will be lynched.

If no one died for two night phases and two day phases everyone will be modkilled and nobody wins.

Players can only win by being the last player remaining.

1. fank009
2. BrainyLucario
3. E. Gadd Industries
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. AwesomeYears
6. BoywithoutaFairy

Role PM will be sent immediately. It's now Night 1. Night 1 ends February 12th 11:00AM PST, 12:00PM MST, 1:00PM CST, 2:00PM EST, 8:00PM CET, February 13th 7:00AM in New Zealand
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

So i guess it's literally everyone for themselves. It's a matter of who you dislike the most, or view as the biggest threat. This is gonna be interesting.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

davy

Something I neglected to mention in my last game: Please sent all messages and all chatlogs related to this TWG to me, even if it's just between players. It helps tremendously with writing player analysis (if I mannage to this time) and makes it much more fun to host (especially in this particular game).

Also, don't forget to choose your power during this night phase.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 12, 2016, 09:21:25 AMSo i guess it's literally everyone for themselves. It's a matter of who you dislike the most, or view as the biggest threat. This is gonna be interesting.
so I guess most manipulative is out of the q, rip me then.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

fank009

Something I forgot...

IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLLLEEEEEEE!!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Phase will be extended by two hours, because I will be eating at 8:00PM.

davy

There is no wolf in this game, so in that sense this game is like a faction game, except each faction only consists of one player.

1. Independent Human
2. Independent Human
3. Independent Human
4. Independent Human
5. Independent Human
6. Independent Human

Each night phase each player chooses Vigi, Guardian, Reviver, Nullifier or Charismatic.

If the player chose Vigi, he can vigi (=kill) one player during that night phase.
If the player chose Guardian, he can guard one player from being vigi'd that night phase.
If the player chose Reviver, he can revive one dead player during that night phase. That player will be alive at the start of the next day phase.
If the player chose Nullifier he can target one player, and that player will be unable to get a power the next night phase (the player targeted will be notified of this at the start of the night phase in which he is nullified).
If the player chose Charismatic, that player's vote counts for 2 during the next day phase.

In the event of a KitB (Knife in the Box, when multiple players are tied for the most votes) no one will be lynched.

If no one died for two night phases and two day phases everyone will be modkilled and nobody wins.

Players can only win by being the last player remaining.

1. fank009
2. BrainyLucario
3. E. Gadd Industries
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. AwesomeYears
6. BoywithoutaFairy

BrainyLucario was vigi'd, but he survived. Then he was vigi'd again and he (obviously) survived again. It's now Day 1. Day 1 ends February 15th 1:00PM PST, 2:00PM MST, 3:00PM CST, 4:00PM EST, 10:00PM CET, February 16th 9:00AM in New Zealand

BrainyLucario

I'm hoping that was done because inwas seen as a threat.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

fank009

fank009

brainy one of the shots was mine, at best it was some sort of long game. Good luck qih that now though

BlackDragonSlayer

Hmmm... Brainy as revenge for shooting me last game, plus I don't see a reason to go for anybody else.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Such a bandwagon! My, my, my. Both AY and Boywithoutafairy have been awfully quiet, but that may just be me.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 13, 2016, 04:09:39 PMSuch a bandwagon! My, my, my. Both AY and Boywithoutafairy have been awfully quiet, but that may just be me.
Are you about to suggest that either one of those people are wolves...? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber