SUPER PITFALL UNOFFICIAL ARRANGEMENT PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Olimar12345, February 06, 2016, 09:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Woah, hey: u no how wii have leik no super pitfall sheetz on tha sight?

whats suppr pitfaul, yu ask?

YAH MEAN YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT YET?

OST:

http://www.vizzed.com/videogames/music.php?game=703#/player1?catid=0&trackid=7
(the first 7 tracks are the ost, the rest are the sound effects)

Pls help in the effort to arrange this vital ost so the world may be at piece

UPDATE: WE DID IT GYSE! THE WORLD IS NOW SAVED AND STUFF

01 - Balloon - Arranged by Olimar12345
02 - Main Theme - Arranged by Olimar12345
03 - The Dark World - Arranged by Th3Gavst3r
04 - Reprise - Arranged by Olimar12345
05 - Ending - Arranged by Th3Gavst3r
06 - Game Over - Arranged by Olimar12345
07 - Intro - Arranged by Olimar12345

(No official track names exist, so these are what they probably would be)

[NES] - Super Pitfall - Main Theme [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] (Intro is here too)

Ending

Dark World

Balloon [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
Reprise [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
Game Over [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 06, 2016, 09:11:25 PM07 - Intro - Arranged by Olimar12345

I see no proof
Also ost songs are unlabeled

1/10 Pretty good project actually.

Olimar12345

Intro is the intro to the main theme, which I've included in that arrangement.

No official track names exist, so that is what they might be, based on in-game actions.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Th3Gavst3r

So you're telling me I can't buy the suppr pitfaul ost? :'(
Just gonna have to write it then

Ending

im do glad i can be part o histry thx fore ths opper tunity

Olimar12345

Dudeman

not sure if direct satire of unofficial projects or cleverly executed parody

either way A+ job
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DonValentino

aww mah gawd u can't b zrious, dis is liek da bestest ost in dah world!!!!!!
Kip ap da gud werk guise!

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on February 06, 2016, 10:43:32 PMnot sure if direct satire of unofficial projects or cleverly executed parody

either way A+ job

should i try this to get my hamtaro game songs arranged

Th3Gavst3r

guise i supr-pitfell aslep last nite an has nitemaer abt supr petfahl woek up dis scary muzik on my pc

Dark World

pls send hepl :'(

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

dubl post:

i souper pitfell asleep last night too! but instead of that song, the rest of them were there:

Balloon [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
Reprise [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
Game Over [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]

project arranged woo ty everynoe (party)

Also Gavst3r, for your arrangements, I have some suggestions:
-Dark World's layer two pitches can be silenced using the document options: [MUS]
-Rather than switching time and tempo in Ending, you can have everything in 4/4 with triplets: [MUS]

Th3Gavst3r

(Dank) World - Ok, thank you SO MUCH for the layer muting tip. I spent forever searching for how to do something like that but couldn't find help, so I just wound up setting all the velocities to zero with the midi tool...

Ending - I'm not a fan of having the triplets covering almost every note, personally I'd much rather read 12/8 than it look messy... Plus the song has a noticeably different feel at the time change, so I think it'd be a good choice to leave it, right?

Thanks for feeding back m8, these sheets must be of expert quality for the good of humanity 8)

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 07, 2016, 11:56:51 AMproject arranged woo ty everynoe (party)

Olimar12345

If you want to keep the 12/8, I'd suggest two changes be made: the use of 4/4 rather than common time, and a "dotted quarter = quarter" tempo indicator instead of the new q = 120 at the time change.

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 07, 2016, 10:37:23 PMIf you want to keep the 12/8, I'd suggest two changes be made: the use of 4/4 rather than common time, and a "dotted quarter = quarter" tempo indicator instead of the new q = 120 at the time change.
Dude, great suggestions. Changed it right away, the old link still works.

Tried to find some suggestions for you in return... I wound up breaking your cross-staff in Game Over and changing the right hand to an 8va. [Mus] The only reason I would say to do this is because I hate reading notes with 3+ ledger lines. Still have nightmares about poorly printed marching band music... I might have done the same for M. 4-5 of Reprise, but it's probably just because I don't usually play something with the range of a piano... Maybe that helps, just want you to know I appreciate it! :D

Olimar12345