News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Pokémon Red, Blue, & Yellow

Started by SlowPokemon, January 31, 2016, 09:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which legendary bird Pokémon is your favorite?

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

Nebbles

Squirtle, he was my first starter, after all.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Altissimo on February 03, 2016, 09:29:42 PMI don't know that I've ever beaten a gen 1 game (original or remakes) with a Bulbasaur. I have used Charmander and Squirtle (and Pikachu) though, so Bulbasaur it is.

Good choice! Bulbasaur is my personal pick, though I voted Pikachu since I think I'm getting Yellow.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

it's so easy with bulbasaur cause type matchups and sleep powder
unmotivated

Magic Mole

Ughhh Mega/Giga Drain is SOO handy and Charizard is Charizard, but I might have to pick Squirtle since I've never really played with him before (in Red/Blue at least). In Yellow I'd go with Pikachu since that's an option exclusive to Yellow. It wouldn't feel right to play Yellow my first time WITHOUT choosing Pikachu, ya feel me

Dudeman

You, um, have to choose Pikachu in Yellow.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

how could you not go with dank squirtle though
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

Next poll idea should be the one we all know is the best:

What's the best Legendary Kanto Bird Pokemon?

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Obvious correct answer is John Cena

EDIT: In all seriousness, I think I prefer Zapdos out of the three. Mostly because not having a 4x weakness to Stealth Rock is something I like having.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mastersuperfan

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 09, 2016, 05:21:03 PMSeconding Zapdos. bah dum tsssss

Guess I'll be the first to say Articuno, then.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

And the results are in! Of the eleven people who voted, only one had the heart to choose Charmander. Tied for second place were Bulbasaur and Pikachu, with three votes apiece, and Squirtle taking first with four votes.

Next up, since discussion has already started a bit, legendary birds! Articuno is my personal favorite.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

It's weird that I'm excited to play a Gen 1 game again.