News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Pokémon Red, Blue, & Yellow

Started by SlowPokemon, January 31, 2016, 09:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which legendary bird Pokémon is your favorite?

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

Nebbles

If I got Blue, I'd want to recreate my original team as much as possible, but I only really remember... Blastoise, Pidgeot and maybe Butterfree? I just do not remember anything at all.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

After getting all three, I plan to play blue first as a nostalgic run, then yellow since it had a slightly different storyline, then finish up with the nuzlock red run.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on February 01, 2016, 04:46:21 AMIf I got Blue, I'd want to recreate my original team as much as possible, but I only really remember... Blastoise, Pidgeot and maybe Butterfree? I just do not remember anything at all.
you probably also had a nidoqueen, wigglytuff, and Primeape
unmotivated

Nebbles

I don't think I did, actually. I remember wanting a Vulpix? But I'm not sure if it was on my team.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 01, 2016, 09:33:48 AMyou probably also had a nidoqueen, wigglytuff, and Primeape

Silly you can't find Primeape or Mankey in Blue. They're exclusive to Red, while Meowth abd Persian is exclusive to Blue.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

but they're in leafgreen and not firered? D:
unmotivated

Altissimo

TheDreamingHawk

I'm going with Yellow, since that one has never been revisited in any way, shape or form before now, it's less buggy than R/B, the Pokemon look like Pokemon, and it's a GBC game. Would rather have Crystal (As I never played it before) but I'll happily take Yellow.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Magic Mole

^ OMG dude you need to get your hands on Crystal. One of my favorite games of all time. Will forever be my favorite Pokemon game. If I tried to explain why it would become a huge write-up so I think I'll pass on that.
But since this is a RBY topic, is Yellow really that different from Red and Blue? Is it sort of like Crystal vs. Gold and Silver? Really looking forward to playing it either way.

Nebbles

The main differences are that you start with Pikachu, you can get all three starters, there's a slight graphics update to the front sprites for the Pokemon... and I think a few version exclusives are trained. Those are about the main differences I remember, minus Jessie and James making cameos.

mikey

also gary gets an eevee, and there are COLORS
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 01, 2016, 01:40:47 PMbut they're in leafgreen and not firered? D:

Yeah, both Mankey/Primeape and Meowth/Persian are in both FireRed and LeafGreen. But in the original Red and Blue games, the Pokémon exclusive to each game differed from the remakes.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

Out of the fifteen people who voted in the poll, here were the results:

Three are downloading only Pokémon Red.
One is downloading only Pokémon Blue.
Four are downloading only Pokémon Yellow.
Three are downloading all three games.
Four aren't downloading any of them.

Next up--which starter will you be choosing? If you're getting multiple games, then choose the starter that your "main game" will have.

Altissimo

I don't know that I've ever beaten a gen 1 game (original or remakes) with a Bulbasaur. I have used Charmander and Squirtle (and Pikachu) though, so Bulbasaur it is.