News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

General Metroid

Started by mikey, January 30, 2016, 11:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on June 13, 2017, 09:46:34 AMI take it you're not much of a fan of the Prime series?

Incorrect. Prime 1 was fantastic. Didn't care much for 2, but 3 was okay. The thing with the prime series that is meh is that timeline-wise, they are all shoved between Metroid  and Metroid II, so it doesn't advance the series' story (wtf happens next, nintendo??). Another 2D game would be much appreciated, too. Those games have the meat of the series' story.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

yeah if the first prime was released today it would still be awesome (even though I can't get past the chozo ruins ._.)
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

ISN'T THIS JUST WHAT I ASKED FOR 30 MINUTES AGO
unmotivated

Dudeman

suddenly AM2R's shutdown makes more sense
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 13, 2017, 10:21:56 AMISN'T THIS JUST WHAT I ASKED FOR 30 MINUTES AGO

It's also what people have been asking for for like 10+ years.

Olimar12345

mikey

yeah I'll buy that soundtrack
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

I... I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna... ;_;

METROID'S BACK. AWWWWW YEAH.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Maelstrom

That is beautiful. If I didn't already have the Majora's Mask one I'd pick it up

mikey

I didn't see a price included
I actually need another 3ds since mine is scratched and my brother broke the top right corner off. Might as well get this
unmotivated

Olimar12345

I wish the samus decal was flipped around. As it is now, it would appear upside-down when playing or charging it in the cradle, which is lame.

hevlimplied

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 13, 2017, 09:29:22 AMBump. It's not metroid 5, but jfc I'll take anything at this point:

https://www.destructoid.com/metroid-prime-4-gets-teased-for-switch-442391.phtml

WE BACK ON THE MAP BABY!

Really though, that's hype.

triforced1

Metroid??

What's everyone's favorite games? Mine's a tie between Super Metroid and Fusion. Both had such a great atmosphere and soundtrack. I think Fusion was the first game I played that I turned off because I was so scared.

Prime 1 is a close second though. It captured the exploration and tone aspect almost as well as the 2D ones, but the controls were a turnoff for me (at least on the GC).

I'm almost done with my collection of CIB Metroid games. I'm only missing NES Metroid, Metroid II, and Prime 3.