News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Five Night's at Freddy's (FNAF)

Started by BrainyLucario, January 29, 2016, 08:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Location?

Wooo!
meh..

Sebastian

If you brighten the image there are words in the background. Seems to be a story about what happened to the restaurant.

Olimar12345

Lol "Cancelled due to leaks" sounds provocative, but reading the text it is actually referring to the cancelation of the grand opening of the Pizza World place due to gas leaks.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

I'd be kind of upset if this was true:

http://www.pcgamer.com/five-nights-at-freddys-sister-location-may-be-delayed-because-its-not-kid-friendly/

Man, I even bought a steam card just for this game. I hope it's released tomorrow.

Dudeman

What kind of developer delays a horror game because it's "too scary"? What kind of developer wants a horror game to be kid-friendly?
I used to have hope for Sister Location, and now it's starting to dwindle.

also seb switched his stuff back :/
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on October 06, 2016, 03:03:51 PMWhat kind of developer delays a horror game because it's "too scary"? What kind of developer wants a horror game to be kid-friendly?
I used to have hope for Sister Location, and now it's starting to dwindle.
I'd be so pissed if he didn't release it xD
I was sooo looking forward to it too.

Quote from: Dudeman on October 06, 2016, 03:03:51 PMalso seb switched his stuff back :/
I could change it back if you want. I just think it's kinda weird haha.

mikey

Pretty much 80% of fnaf players, similar to minecraft are 10 year olds
unmotivated

Sebastian

Game is out and downloading on my steam account as we speak.
HYPE.

Dudeman

Is it kid-friendly and non-horrific?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

So far, yes. I didn't get too far yet...working on it...

Sebastian

Sebastian

Man, I was surprised when I saw that "FNaF 6" was released two days ago...under the guise of "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator."

Olimar12345

Must be nice to have a $0 marketing budget.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Wait...Fnaf 6 is out?

Oh..it's free too....
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Sebastian

Yeah, it's actually a pretty great game for being free.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.