Five Night's at Freddy's (FNAF)

Started by BrainyLucario, January 29, 2016, 08:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Location?

Wooo!
meh..

BrainyLucario

It's come to my attention that this forum has never been given a FNAF topic. I feel like this is the topic this forum needs so that fans of the game can have a place to talk about stuff like: the upcoming movie, the books, the games, and if they wanted to...even the merchandise. If anyone has an interesting theory for the games lore, feel free to share it! It's always nice to see someone's ideas about the lore.

FNaF World Website:
http://fnafworld.com/

Scott Cawthon's Website:
http://scottgames.com/
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Sebastian

I've played FNaF 1 and 2. My understanding is that FNaF World was taken off of steam or I would buy it. I'll probably buy it when Scott releases the revision.
I can't forget to play Undertale though.....

BrainyLucario

Yeah. Scott said he felt like he rushed the game too much. He's making the Overworld screen 3-D, not 8-bit. He's also going to release it for free on gamejolt

BrainyLucario

Youtube link
[close]

GG GET REKT. I always liked this fnaf fan-song...

deku_link

Apparently FNAF world got removed from steam due to an influx of negative reviews.

I might have bought it, but the weird atari overworld really turned me away from it.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

Olimar12345

That was a few weeks back now. It's now available for free to download iirc, just not on steam.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: deku_link on February 16, 2016, 03:50:57 PMApparently FNAF world got removed from steam due to an influx of negative reviews.

I might have bought it, but the weird atari overworld really turned me away from it.
Scott changed the overworld to a 3-D Environment in the new release. So your problem should have been fixed.

Edit: I thought i would just dump this on you guys...this may take a while...
 DA Games
[close]
 Groundbreaking
[close]
 Mandopony
[close]
 ChaoticCanineCulture
[close]

BrainyLucario

Double post:
I can't wait for the Update To FNAF World! In it, Scott's adding some new characters, such as the halloween FNAF 4 characters!!! He's also adding the coffee machine from "The Desolate Hope" and Chipper from "Chipper and Son's Lumber Co." (Both were characters from games he created...) as well!

Sebastian

BrainyLucario

New game? AWESOME!!! I wonder what It's going to be about

deku_link

FNAF: The series that just won't die
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: deku_link on April 15, 2016, 07:40:48 PMFNAF: The series that just won't die
Given the fact that the series spawned merchandise, books, and even a movie (still being filmed). It probably never will.
I mean it also helps that people have made so many fan-games of it or used it's mechanics like:
One Night at Flumpty's (1 and 2)
Those nights at Rachel's
Five nights at Candy's (1,2, and soon 3)
The Joy Of Creation (Rebooted)
Five Nights in Anime (1 and 2)
Shift at Fazbear's Fright
Insanity
Five Nights at the Krusty Krab
Five Nights at the Chum Bucket
Unreal shift at Freddy's
Five Nights at Sonic's
Boogeyman

and that's still not all of them...

Olimar12345

Oh don't worry, it will die soon enough. It's just a fad, like how the slenderman games (and their infinite clones) were.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

But you have to admit, it left a mark in the gaming community. I can't wait to see what Scott creates next. He's defenitly shown that he knows how to make a horror game.

Dudeman

Eh, "horror" should be used sparingly. 1 and 4 had great atmosphere to complement the jumpscares so I'd call them horror. But 2 was just a stress fest (keep track of ten things or else you die) and 3 had...um...the Springtrap Lean™. Spooooooooky. Really, the only reason the series took off was because YouTubers lost their minds while playing the original.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book