Notepad General Questions and Problems

Started by BrainyLucario, December 22, 2015, 10:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

That's already been done. I needed help in finding a composer, but I dodn't want to make a new topic for it. So I decided to use my old topic I created a while ago
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

So I want to transcribe a song that a youtuber made. It will not go on the main site, but I just wanted to know if there was any legal things I should know about before I make it.

Olimar12345

You can transcribe anything you want. Calling it your own work would be wrong though; it would be your transcription of the work, not your own composition.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Great. Thanks! I'll be sure to make it clear that I did not create the work, but that I transcribed it.

BrainyLucario

Is there a way to center the "mini-titles" in finale notepad?

Olimar12345

The keyboard shortcut to center any text box is Ctrl Shift '
Though, there's a chance it doesn't work in notepad. If this is he case, post the arrangement in the "help for lower users" topic. For the future, the template files should have correct alignment for all text boxes.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Yes. At one point in history we had an actual topic named the "Help For Lower Finale Users Topic," and sometimes I forget that it's not called that now.

BrainyLucario

I really didn't want to ask for something to be done that i could possibly do myself. When ever I have a question. I just post it in this topic so i don't have to create a new topic every time i need help. Does NSM Even have a general finale question topic? I know about the NSM Resources topic, but that's for resources, not questions. Why not make one, or just use this topic?

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 19, 2016, 08:04:17 AMI really didn't want to ask for something to be done that i could possibly do myself.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 19, 2016, 05:17:24 AMThe keyboard shortcut to center any text box is Ctrl Shift '
Though, there's a chance it doesn't work in notepad. If this is the case, post the arrangement in the "help for lower users" topic.

Where's my quote about reading things...

BrainyLucario

I read that. I was saying what if it's possible? I don't want to trouble other arrangers with something i could do myself

Olimar12345

.... If it's possible then do it??  I was literally telling you how to do it so that you could try it, not for my own health .-.