Series: Other
Game: Portal
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Still Alive
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: BrainyLucario

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Edit (existing arranger remains)

BrainyLucario

Can someone add the copyright symbol for me? notepad wont allow me to do that
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

AwesomeYears

You can add a Copyright symbol on Notepad, you just need to press a confusing pattern on your keyboard or go to a website that copies a symbol onto your computer.

BrainyLucario

Altissimo

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=keyboard+shortcut+copyright+symbol

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 25, 2016, 02:41:10 PMA lot of kids on NSM tend to do this thing where they ask what things are without first googling it. ???

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 25, 2016, 02:41:10 PMA lot of kids on NSM tend to do this thing where they ask what things are without first googling it. ???

Tobbeh99

I'm wondering, what changes did you make? It looks pretty similar to the one on site.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

"pretty" similar... I don't actually see any changes at all to the music. @BrainyLucario is there a reason?

Olimar12345

Looks like a formatting update, which is not enough to warrant and "edited by" section, as specified in the replacement guidelines.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Yeah. It's just a format update! I decided that while i'm grounded, I might as well still be useful to the site.

and Olimar, E. Gadd suggested that i put it on. I never really wanted to put it, so I'll gladly take that off!

Tobbeh99

If you're doing a formatting update you should fix the 2nd page titles accordingly:

"If your arrangement exceeds one page, it is required that the following pages have a mini title and page numbers. These should occur naturally in finale, but if for some reason there is an issue with them, they should be as follows:

Second+ page(s), mini-titles should be Times New Roman, Size 12, Centre Aligned. At the top of the page.
Page numbers should be Times New Roman, Size 12, and should be aligned in the pattern, Even Numbers Left Aligned, Odd Numbers Right Aligned. At the top of the page."

Also you can cut the pages down to 4 by resizing the page down to 90% and adjusting the margins.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

Altissimo

might as well also fix overlapping stems + lack of double bar lines before key changes while you're at it

BrainyLucario

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 27, 2016, 07:56:24 AMYeah. It's just a format update! I decided that while i'm grounded, I might as well still be useful to the site.

and Olimar, E. Gadd suggested that i put it on. I never really wanted to put it, so I'll gladly take that off!
Oh, sure! Blame me, why don't you?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario