News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Blade & Soul

Started by braix, January 26, 2016, 03:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

For those unaware, Blade & Soul is a free-to-play Korean RPG that got released to western countries recently(Jan 19, 2015).
This topic is for all discussions related to this game. It's an amazing game and you should definitely check it out if you haven't already.

You can find the game's website here.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

I don't know what a "wrpj" is but I'm sure you can just Google it and find the answer out for yourself.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 26, 2016, 06:38:12 PMI don't know what a "wrpj" is

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 26, 2016, 06:38:12 PMI'm sure you can just Google it and find the answer out for yourself.

*ahem*
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

AwesomeYears

braix

@msf @dudeman
I did look up "wrpj" before posting that, but all that came up was something like a radio station and I'm sure that's not what Brainy meant by wrpj. No quick judgerino please, I looked around and couldn't find anything.

mastersuperfan

All I come up with is the common definition of WRPG when I search it. Did you just search "wrpg" or did you try something more?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Zeila

Brainy did not actually say wrpg, but wrpj. I'm sure that's what he meant though

mikey

ew this game looks bad and I refuse to try it
unmotivated

Dudeman

NocturneOfShadow, ladies and gentlemen.

The game interests me, but I've fallen out of playing MMO's for quite a while. Since they really have no end, they tend to suck away all my free time because I want to spend it getting farther. I'd rather not fall back into that.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

It means "western role playing game" And yes i might have mistyped that first response

and for all you uneducated folk, jrpg means "Japanese role playing game"
Undertale, I think the Mario and Luigi series, and Pokemon (not certain) are all jrpg's
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 26, 2016, 09:43:21 PMUndertale, I think the Mario and Luigi series, and Pokemon (not certain) are all jrpg's
No no and no.

JRPG's are almost always defined by their heavy story, complex stat management, grinding, in-depth battle mechanics, high damage outputs at high rates of return, grinding, skill or class trees, hour-long boss fights, switchable party members, grinding, heavy item usage, and grinding. May have missed a few points.