News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVII: The Amoeba Wand

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 25, 2016, 02:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: fank009 on January 28, 2016, 07:41:26 PMDon't shoot down something when you obviously dont know the implications. Having the antidote is never clearing, heck becoming converted is what we WANT to happen
I, um, don't follow. I was just saying that having an antidote right now means nothing but is important to know for Night 3.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fank009

also where's those item claims (n1 as well please)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

fank009

Quote from: fank009 on January 28, 2016, 06:27:58 PMmust be you, cause im in atm... though jumped in earlier.

So interesting how this day concluded...

Shot list order.
Good shots
TMP
Dudeman
BDS

Hero Shots (those who are in high suspicion, don't take these shots.)
Davy
AY

not worth shooting, (we can lynch)
Noct
Brainy

Never shoot.
Fank

Item claims to me please.

I still believe this is a good order to shoot in. (changed BDS up.)

Don't take hero shots unless I give you permission too.

TheMarioPianist

Tonight I have a search warrant. In addition, I have an antidote from last night phase.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 29, 2016, 04:58:09 AMTonight I have a search warrant. In addition, I have an antidote from last night phase.
You should search me.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

At some point during the night, a gun went off, and TheMarioPianist's Search Warrant didn't slow down the bullet. He had two lives. He is now dead. Good night... *Luigi's Mansion Game Over music plays*
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 29, 2016, 05:38:39 AMAt some point during the night, a gun went off, and TheMarioPianist's Search Warrant didn't slow down the bullet. He had two lives. He is now dead. Good night... *Luigi's Mansion Game Over music plays*
Nooo! I needed someone to prove that I was innocent! :(
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 29, 2016, 05:40:19 AMNooo! I needed someone to prove that I was innocent! :(
Well, I guess some innocent members must die to expose the guilty. Good luck, everyone else!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dudeman

And this is why we claim our items privately, children.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

ok, well now we know the wolf had a gun so it's pretty much gg
unless TMP was the mayor lol
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2016, 09:10:53 AMok, well now we know the wolf had a gun so it's pretty much gg
unless TMP was the mayor lol
Oh, that's a good point. Unless it was some human being stupid, though that's incredibly unlikely.

fank009

Quote from: Dudeman on January 29, 2016, 07:45:05 AMAnd this is why we claim our items privately, children.
This this this

mikey

well technically since he had an antidote the night before it was a pretty safe claim
it just so happens that the wolf gave away who they were
so all in all I think this public claim was very good
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2016, 10:43:50 AMwell technically since he had an antidote the night before it was a pretty safe claim
it just so happens that the wolf gave away who they were
so all in all I think this public claim was very good
you must know something that I don't.

Also timing....