I need my avatar to be in a pixelated form

Started by BrainyLucario, January 24, 2016, 11:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

I've been meaning to ask someone on the site if they would ,possibly be able to pixelize the Lucario in my avatar, I don't have the tools required to do this and I really like pixelized things.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Magic Mole

I made 3 versions since I didn't know exactly how pixelated you wanted it to be:
Spoiler
Version 1

Version 2

Version 3

[close]
If none of these suit your fancy, let me know and I'll mess around with the pic some more :P

mikey

the images are in fact broken
I suspect they're not the addresses of the actual images, but that's just a first-glance thing and is probably an entirely different reason
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Magic Mole on January 28, 2016, 04:42:41 PMI made 3 versions since I didn't know exactly how pixelated you wanted it to be:
Spoiler

[close]
If none of these suit your fancy, let me know and I'll mess around with the pic some more :P
This could also work.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Magic Mole

Well, you see, that was the plan but uhhhh.....lag...800 ping.....everyone's fault but my own.....

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Agreed! Do you mind if I use one of your pixelized versions as my avatar Magic Mole? It would be rude of me to apply it without your consent...

Magic Mole

Oh no I don't mind at all, that's why I posted them here. It's not like I own the images anyway, I just used a filter to create the effect. Even if they were professional quality hand-drawn illustrations that I spent hours working on, I would be happy, not angry, if someone decided to display them in that way. In reality though it took like 5 minutes lol so go for it :P