News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Kirby's Epic Yarn Unofficial Arrangement Project!

Started by Nebbles, January 21, 2016, 08:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Yes, please do!

Also, I forgot to mention: if you have any finished KEY sheets, submit them when you can! Especially if you have multiple sheets!

You know who you are.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Latios212

Quote from: mastersuperfan on September 10, 2017, 08:35:08 PMYou know who you are.
eek

Also just posting to say that I'm working on my arrangement for Quilty Square right now!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

I'll consider claiming more momentarily. Depends on how quickly I finish the two I have
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

I'll also take care of Vs. King Dedede, since Nutella doesn't seem to plan on finishing it. Also, it's one of my favorite VGM tracks in existence.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mastersuperfan

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 11, 2017, 04:42:50 AMI'll also take care of Vs. King Dedede, since Nutella doesn't seem to plan on finishing it. Also, it's one of my favorite VGM tracks in existence.

Might want to shoot him a message first, just in case.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Wait, Nebbles! I have a sheet for you!

Kirby's Epic Yarn
NEW!   Quilty Square[MUS][Original] 

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on October 01, 2017, 05:40:05 PMWait, Nebbles! I have a sheet for you!

Kirby's Epic Yarn
NEW!   Quilty Square[MUS][Original] 

This is brilliant, Latios, as always! Nebbles, this arrangement project is in good hands!

EDIT: World 5: Snow Land completed and accepted. Now I'll see when I'll get around to the others.

penguinman299

Hello! I just stumbled upon this post when I was looking for Kirby's Epic Yarn music to help me learn / get better at piano. However, when I click on any of the dropbox links it gives me a 404 error. Is all of this sheet music just lost to history? If not, where can I find this? I know that this thread hasn't been active in a while, but I hope someone can help me find it because I would love to try playing all of this wonderful music! Also, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find sheet music for Bubbly Clouds. I see that it is in black text, but maybe there's one out of site? Any help would be great, so thank you in advance!

Dudeman

Hello! Check our Kirby section on the main site and see if you can find what you're looking for. It seems like maybe you found the forums first without noticing the site that hosts them.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

penguinman299

Oh wow! Thank you so much! I can't seem to find Bubbly Clouds, but this should keep me busy!

Latios212

No one here has arranged it as far as I know, I can maybe give it a shot soon

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Quote from: penguinman299 on January 29, 2019, 02:00:55 PMOh wow! Thank you so much! I can't seem to find Bubbly Clouds, but this should keep me busy!
In the meantime, we have both the Kirby's Dream Land and Kirby Super Star versions of Bubbly Clouds if you're interested!

Latios212

I wrote out the whole thing, will post after I clean it up

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle