News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Kirby's Epic Yarn Unofficial Arrangement Project!

Started by Nebbles, January 21, 2016, 08:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Onionleaf

Yay, glad you like it! :) Ah right, I thought the track sounded familiar - I added the original composer to the sheet (he must be acknowledged for sure).

Altissimo

so i think im gonna have to relinquish my claims to someone else, unfortuantely. i love the KEY soundtrack and really want to arrange it but I don't think I'm skillful enough to do much with these tracks.

if someone wants my WIP sheets (i took Mt. Slide, Rainbow Falls, and Snowy Fields) though feel free to ask

Nebbles

Zeila

Halberd is completed :3

"Halberd"
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF | Youtube

I don't really know what to do about some of the ledger lines, and ik m19-26 are actually different the 2nd time, but I had it repeat for playability reasons and also to save space. There are other spots that are questionable, but if they're okay then great! If not, then I can take out some of the notes. Also, some enharmonic spellings are probably off

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Zeila on July 21, 2016, 03:37:24 PMHalberd is completed :3

"Halberd"
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF | Youtube

I don't really know what to do about some of the ledger lines, and ik m19-26 are actually different the 2nd time, but I had it repeat for playability reasons and also to save space. There are other spots that are questionable, but if they're okay then great! If not, then I can take out some of the notes. Also, some enharmonic spellings are probably off
On the PDF's author, the Halberd's theme was composed by Jun Ishikawa and Dan Miyakawa (the composers who worked on Kirby Super Star, which is where the theme originally came from), not Tomoya Tomita. This version is arranged by Tomoya Tomita, though.

Zeila

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

I don't know when I'll get around to it, but could I be signed up for Tube Town? Thanks in advance!

nutella511

I'd like to claim Stage Clear, and Stage Clear (Gold Medal). I'm still a beginner at this and a short and simple track would be a great starting point.

Nebbles

Awesome! I'll update the list later tonight, but thank you!

nutella511

I'll fix Prelude to Yin Yarn. Is it on site as Yin Yarn's Theme?

Latios212

Yep.

Also, Nebbles, sign me up for
- Results
- Staff Credits (not sure how it'll sound without the percussion but we'll see...)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

nutella511

I need someone to help with my mus for Prelude to Yin-Yarn.