News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Kirby's Epic Yarn Unofficial Arrangement Project!

Started by Nebbles, January 21, 2016, 08:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Post what you've got here and I'll finish it for you.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

nutella511

Here it is. I planned on submitting it as a replacement with same arranger listed and no edited by.
Pdf, MUS, and Midi Files
 I put all three files in a google drive folder. All that needs to be done is change the 8va line under bass staff to 8vb, as shown in the midi and pdf.

nutella511

Stage Clear (Gold Medal) is on the list twice. It has also been submitted, and Stage Clear has been accepted.

nutella511

Oronoco

Kirby's Epic Yarn—World 1: Grass Land
MUS    MUSX

I'm sorry it took me so long. But I'm really glad that you helped me find such a nice piece to arrange!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Static

Tube Town is done (finally)! I'm not very sure on many of the chords in this song, especially towards the end, but as a whole, the arrangement turned out OK. Any help/feedback on this one would be much appreciated, as always.

[.MID] [.MUS] [.MUSX] [.PDF] [Original]

Also, could I be put down for "Vs. Squashini" as well? I'm kinda interested in arranging that one too.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

nutella511

Stage Clear (Gold Medal) is now on site. Looking at the list, the color tag is missing a / , so everything after vs. Squashini is orange. Also I'd like to do VS. King Dedede. If I'm not able to finish I'll let someone else do it.

Nebbles

Magalamoto18

*slowly raises hand*
No one seems to have taken up "Dark Manor". I just listened to part of the track, and it seems attainable. Maybe I could work on that? I could probably have it done sometime between two weeks from now to a month at the maximum.

Nebbles

Added~ :D I'm glad people are still interested in this project!

Latios212

Coupla fixes:
- Stage Clear (Gold Medal) --> pink
- World 1: Grass Land --> blue
- Secret Island --> pink
- Butter Building --> pink
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Magalamoto18

Quote from: Magalamoto18 on September 20, 2016, 07:25:14 PM*slowly raises hand*
No one seems to have taken up "Dark Manor". I just listened to part of the track, and it seems attainable. Maybe I could work on that? I could probably have it done sometime between two weeks from now to a month at the maximum.

Guess who procrastinated on their homework to get their arrangement finished on time?
Here ya go ;)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByS9mBRRrJgVNTJkOFhIdkY0bUE
Some notes..

-When playing this, it is crucial that you pay as much attention to which notes are stacatto and which ones aren't. Because the baseline is the Harpsichord, it makes all the more difference in sound when listening to it and playing it.
-In the beginning of the song, there's an impossible scale to play where each note is a 32nd note, and after that there is a series of F, E Flat, and E Natural notes. My advice for this part is to play as much as you can for the first measure, and for the F, Eb, and E notes, you can either trill them without counting, or you can do a chord with the three notes each measure it is in.

Let me know what I did right and what I did wrong, or if I should add anything. It was fun being a part of this project :)
[close]

Static

Forgot to post this when I finished it lol:

Vs. Squashini:
[.MID] [.MUS] [.MUSX] [.PDF] [Original]

So, yeah this one can be marked blue now too. I might do one or two more sheets if time allows, I'll get back to you guys on that later.