News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

BrainyLucario's Artz..

Started by BrainyLucario, January 13, 2016, 07:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I draw next from SU?

Peridot
0 (0%)
Connie
0 (0%)
Ruby
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Zeila

I like how your finished drawing of <spoiler> turned out! It definitely looks better colored. A small tip though:

I know it's time consuming to try and draw softly first (I get impatient whenever I draw), but it helps so that you can avoid incomplete eraser marks from showing. I don't know how invested you are into drawing, but you could buy a pack of led pencils with varying shades of graphite (for example, 4H, HB, 2B, etc., where 4H is the softest, and 2B is the darkest)

BrainyLucario

Yeah, that's what I'm told. I really do need to get special drawing pencils, or at least try to draw lighter. Thanks for the tip
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

From my experience, you can actually ignore all the shades of pencils and just use a single HB, B, or 2B pencil. I've bought many many pencils of different shades over the course of my arting life, but it's really tedious switching between different pencils and it doesn't make too big a difference to the outcome. I switched to a mechanical .5mm 2B pencil and that pencil is all I use for everything when I draw, and I can just draw lightly if I feel like it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I hope you realize you're drawing zorro
as soon as he was in the poll he was going to win
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Yeah....I've always wanted to draw pokemon, anyway. I'll probably draw Lucario sometime in the future, too.

BrainyLucario

Since Braixen clearly won the poll. I decided to go ahead and draw it for you all. I can't upload it right now, for I'm at school, but I will post it later today.

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

You should know, it's

Spoiler
JOOOOHN CEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[close]

BrainyLucario

DUUUUUDDDEEEEMMMAAAANNN!!!!!!

As I was Saying, Noc, It's
Spoiler
JOOOOHN CEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay, okay, I'm done now. Here's the real info.
Spoiler
Asriel
[close]
[close]

mikey

Spoiler
if the true pacifist final boss is asriel why not just put asriel up there -_-
[close]
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

mikey

Spoiler
did I actually?
I think you did.  See, had you just put "Asriel" up there, the game would not have been spoiled.  Instead you put up "DO NOT LOOK THIS GUY UP"...
which is kinda pointless
[close]
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

If people did not want it to be spoiled, they would have not looked it up.

mikey

Spoiler
GUYS
THE TRUE PACIFIST FINAL BOSS IS ASRIEL
that's not a spoiler.  Heck, I don't even know who asriel is, and the supposed people being spoiled don't know who he is until they actually get to the true pacifist final boss
sheesh
mettaton EX and mettaton NEO are more of a spoiler tbh
[close]
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 08, 2016, 11:53:26 AMthe supposed people being spoiled don't know who he is until they actually get to the true pacifist final boss

Uh

no
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.