Peridot
0 (0%)
Connie
0 (0%)
Ruby
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

BrainyLucario

I'm going to be drawing Undyne Next! stay tuned for that! I'm almost finished with the first Undertale drawing, but I can't update my progress on it until i get my phone back
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Thanks Braixen!
I just realized how hard it is to draw Undyne's eye...and mouth...and arms...and her ear fin things (whatever they are called)...
Believe it or not her hair and legs are really easy to draw.

I'm done with the previously posted Undertale drawing, and will post it as soon as I can. After Undyne. Who should I try and draw next? answer in the poll.

BrainyLucario

Here it is! My undertale drawing of <spoiler>.
Spoiler
[close]

Should I color it?

braix

Love that new facial expression! I would color it :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Guess I'll be working on that drawing a little more then!
Anyway, here's a WIP drawing of Undyne that I did.

Cringe

It turned out okay...I guess. Still not finished yet.

Dudeman

Hey, awesome job on the [erk! spoiler!] pic, especially with the new facial expression. Really sets it off as especially creepy. If you do decide to color it, I know that the contrast will be even more awesome.

And Undyne's looking pretty good so far! Keep it up!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

I don't know...the eye patch doesn't look right to me. I feel like I should do somerhing about that. I also kind of want to dix up her fins (ears?) because those are supposed to have sections where you can see through them. That's why you can see her hair behind her fin in her battle sprite.

Dudeman

Well, it's called a work-in-progress for a reason. For the eyepatch, I'd suggest actually drawing at least an outline for her other eye and then filling that in, then expand the borders of that a little to make it not look like just an eye socket. Her eyepatch does fit her eye's outline very closely.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on January 31, 2016, 03:15:47 PMWell, it's called a work-in-progress for a reason. For the eyepatch, I'd suggest actually drawing at least an outline for her other eye and then filling that in, then expand the borders of that a little to make it not look like just an eye socket. Her eyepatch does fit her eye's outline very closely.
I never thought of doing that. Thanks!
And i agree with you Oronoco, it was a pain to actually get right, though.

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

I wasn't paying attention when i posted that...

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

I'm guessing I'll have to do a coin flip between Mettaton and Sans. If it is Mettaton, i'll probably try to draw his first form. Two more votes before i lock the poll

Edit:I'll just lock it now and save myself the trouble.

Edit Again!: I'll be posting the rough sketch of Mettaton later today! stay tuned!