News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Simple feedback.

Started by CwithTheBeatles, January 06, 2016, 09:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CwithTheBeatles

I'm currently in my fifth year of studying music and I want to be composer or at least be able to arrange and write the stuff you guys do, so this site is very motivating to me.
Also, best site ever. Thanks for everything.
Loving life every note at a time.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Nmoghing

You have to let me know what you think now.

CwithTheBeatles

Now? After 14 days? Still the best, bro.
Loving life every note at a time.

Dudeman

Don't mind that. We got botted.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

I don't know if it's just my computer but in the Pokemon section on the main site it says that My Pokemon Ranch 'Night Theme' is arranged by '& spitllama'. It is shadoninja's arrangement on the sheet so I assume it was a collab that hasn't come up properly?
innit

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Dudeman on January 25, 2016, 01:33:45 PMDon't mind that. We got botted.
What does botted mean? I'm assuming it has to do with some kind of spam.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

E. Gadd Industries

Occasionally, a bot will join, and of course, being a forum with PEOPLE, they try to act like a people. Except they fail at doing so coherently. So if you look hard enough, you'll see all kinds of "members" here with one post that seemingly has nothing to do with the conversation. Most of the time, you've found a bot. I mean, people can be random like that, right?

I read that and thought I am hungry with purple. It helps knowing there's night for animals.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on March 16, 2017, 03:50:42 AMI don't know if it's just my computer but in the Pokemon section on the main site it says that My Pokemon Ranch 'Night Theme' is arranged by '& spitllama'. It is shadoninja's arrangement on the sheet so I assume it was a collab that hasn't come up properly?
Shadoninja's an interesting case. A while ago he threw a hissy fit because he didn't feel appreciated and subsequently had all his arrangements removed and then started removing content from his posts and his profile. Since he's not on the "arranger" page of the main site anymore, any collabs that included him are missing his name. The staff have discussed ways to fix this, but so far we haven't done anything.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on March 16, 2017, 10:15:56 AMShadoninja's an interesting case. A while ago he threw a hissy fit because he didn't feel appreciated and subsequently had all his arrangements removed and then started removing content from his posts and his profile. Since he's not on the "arranger" page of the main site anymore, any collabs that included him are missing his name. The staff have discussed ways to fix this, but so far we haven't done anything.
No, he's still there. He just changed his arranger name to " ".

Dudeman

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 16, 2017, 11:13:22 AMNo, he's still there. He just changed his arranger name to " ".
Oh, huh, didn't notice that.